Symphony Manor

Symphony Manor (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Symphony Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Symphony Manor

December 09, 2012

My parents chose Symphony Manor for themselves. They chose it because it was brand new and it looked nice and they have white tablecloths, basically. It was a mixed experience. They had a nurse that I liked a lot, I talked to her almost every day, but she was over worked. They were under-staffed. I was not happy with their psychiatrist, because with dementia patients you run into a lot of issues. He was young and inexperienced. I was not particularly happy with the director. There were some staff that were good; some were not very good. The rooms were very nice, bright, and comfortable. You could have your furniture or they provide furniture. They have double rooms, which we started them out in together and then separated them eventually because they have started to forget each other.

About Symphony Manor

Symphony Manor is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Symphony Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Symphony Manor