Manorcare Health Services - Rossville

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Rossville

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services - Rossville

September 24, 2011

By caregiver8501

My good friend and neighborhood had knee replacement surgery and stayed as a patient at Manor Care during her rehabilitation. During her stay she had great care and support. Their rehabilitation therapists were able to help her work on walking after her surgery and she was really successful. They also taught her about caring for her knees and how to walk without damaging herself. While not a permanent residential facility, it does offer some long term care as well as rehabilitation services. My friend had a nice, large room with ample room for movement. The staff were very courteous and friendly. They took very good care of my friend and were often response for her needs. During one visit the staff even brought up a dinner for me while I visited her. If there is a downside to the facility, parking is a premium and sometimes it can be difficult to find a parking space. However, the facility itself is very well run and open to guests. I would definitely recommend it for anyone need rehabilitation care.

September 10, 2011

By thebaltimorepoet

My experience with Manor Care, an assisted living facility in Baltimore, Maryland, was terrible. My grandfather had just had his second stroke and we could no longer provide the level of care he required at home. We chose Manor Care because they accepted his medical insurance, without, unfortunately, conducting a thorough review of the facility. I arrived one day during visiting hours to find my grandfather nude from the waist down and covered in his own feces. I told the nurse on duty and she told me that she was busy and that someone would help me in a minute. Twenty minutes later and there was still no sign of a nurse or caregiver. I was furious and spoke to the director in charge. She assured me that this would never happen again. It did happen again, only this time my grandfather waited an entire night before he was cleaned.

About Manorcare Health Services - Rossville

Manorcare Health Services - Rossville is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Rossville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services - Rossville