Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

July 12, 2013

I chose Lighthouse at Hopkins Creek for my brother-in-law because it is close to my residence and I am the only living relative that he has. He has been there for three months. The facility is very nice. It is clean. It is fairly new and is only like 7 or 8 years old. It has very nice rooms. The one I got for him is a very large room that has a big closet, a very big bathroom and a sink. He has a nice TV. With regard to food, he doesn't complain about it so it must be nice. They do have activities and they do things almost everyday. They also have entertainment every Friday.

Costs for Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Services and Amenities of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Studio apartments, and 1 bedroom apartments, with a kitchenette, refrigerator, 3 meals a day plus snacks, activities of daily living assistance, engaging activities, 24/7 round-the-clock awake care staff. Trips, outings, all utilities + basic cable. Beautiful courtyard with a walking path.

There is always a manager on duty to answer any and all concerns. Warm family atmosphere, and caring staff.

Map of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek