Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Reviews of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

August 15, 2021

By Melanie

Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek is a smaller community. We've met the entire staff and it'll give my father the better level of attention that he needs. It appears to be well managed, and the rooms were clean, comfortable, and reasonable sized. The staff was knowledgeable, caring, attentive, and attention to detail. They have an activity center, a dining room, a gathering area, an outside area where they can go and relax, and they also can bring in physical therapy.

Thank you Melanie. Our goal is to form relationships with the residents and their families. Quality service is our top priority. It's a joy to see your Dad blossom in the short time that he has been here already.

April 06, 2020

By where is everyone

None of the staff are available on the night shift. They were all in their break room. Waited for 45 minutes to find someone to let me out. Meanwhile a patient was trying to get out to go outside and smoke. Do not like the directing manager at all. Spoke to me like I was trash after that incident.

January 07, 2020

By Kim

We chose Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek for my mother, and she's moving in a week or so. It's beautiful, the staff was very nice, and they have studios with a full size bathroom, a kitchenette, sink, counter top, and refrigerator. The dining area was very nice and they provide 3 meals a day and snacks.

August 09, 2019

By Eileen

We went to Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek and it was nice. They offer two meals a day, but you move from one room to another if you move from independent to assisted living. The staff member was very informative, she took us to one of the apartments, and we also saw the assisted one, which was much smaller. It was a smaller facility overall compared to others. The independent 1-bedroom apartment was very nice. They have a living room and a small kitchen area, but we’re not interested in a kitchen area. We saw the menu. They have different food they offer daily, and they also have a standby menu with sandwiches and salad if you did not want anything off the regular menu. They don't offer transportation, but they are right by the bus line, so they offer bus services. I liked that it's close to my house. They have activities everyday like cards, bingo, exercise activities, and a balance class. It's a smaller community, so it’s probably more personable.

March 19, 2019

By Betty

My father moved into Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek a month and a half ago. He has a nice room, they have activities every day, they have a doctor and nurse on staff, and it’s a nice place. They are giving him meds, doing physical therapy, and if he needs them he just pushes a button, and they’re there. He has his own private room, with a walk-in shower that can hold a shower chair, a small kitchen area that has a mini fridge, sink, and cabinets that will hold dishes and cups. He has his own bed, recliner chair, and big TV. He gets 3 meals a day, and they have a snack bar that’s open all the time. They have Bingo, music, they go out once a month for a shopping spree to Walmart, and they take them out to lunch or dinner. There are lots of activities there.

June 30, 2018

By Lawrence

Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek was very nice. It was a good tour. I had lunch there, and the food was very good. The staff was very nice. I saw a one-bedroom apartment with a large living room, a small kitchen, a bedroom, a bath, and an area for storage. It was a very well-maintained facility.

August 21, 2017

By Mary

Lighthouse Senior Living is very nice, very clean, and stylish. My mom enjoys it there. They have bingo, trivia, and entertainment. The dining room is very nice and clean. The food is good. My mom's room is set up like an efficiency apartment where there is a sink, a cabinet, and a small refrigerator. She is also allowed to have a small microwave. She can eat in her room if she wants or in the dining room. They just changed ownership, and this new owner had gotten rid of a lot of the caregivers, but the ones there are very attentive, very nice, and very pleasant.

September 13, 2016

By Sandra840265

Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek was very nice and very updated. You can even have a small fridge and a microwave in some of the rooms. I wasn't that excited with it because it had an institutional type feel to it. If my mother-in-law would need more care, she would have to find another place to go. The food looked good, and they had a monthly calendar with food choices. If the residents didn't like what was on the menu, they will fix them something else.

September 26, 2014

By Lovelylady19

We did go to Lighthouse Senior Living. They seemed very nice. The people giving us the tour knew all of the clients and were very friendly with everybody. I didn’t feel like they would give as much care to my mother. It was obvious they’re an older building, but it seemed clean and well kept. The residents appeared to be happy.

July 12, 2013

I chose Lighthouse at Hopkins Creek for my brother-in-law because it is close to my residence and I am the only living relative that he has. He has been there for three months. The facility is very nice. It is clean. It is fairly new and is only like 7 or 8 years old. It has very nice rooms. The one I got for him is a very large room that has a big closet, a very big bathroom and a sink. He has a nice TV. With regard to food, he doesn't complain about it so it must be nice. They do have activities and they do things almost everyday. They also have entertainment every Friday.

Memory Care Reviews for Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Questions about Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age 80, they love Bingo, and Happy Hour.

What programs or activities does Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Bingo, Movie and Popcorn, Men's Club, Sunshine Club, Prayer w/ Jan, Wood Painting, Corn Hole, Table Games, Crafting Corner, Cookie Baking, Karaoke, Fitness w/ Kelly, Sip & Paint.

What transportation services does Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek offer to assisted living residents?

Lighthouse Bus.

How does Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

One call now for families, announcement for Residents.

Costs for Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Photos of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Services and Amenities of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 03a10856-H

About Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Studio apartments, and 1 bedroom apartments, with a kitchenette, refrigerator, 3 meals a day plus snacks, activities of daily living assistance, engaging activities, 24/7 round-the-clock awake care staff. Trips, outings, all utilities + basic cable. Beautiful courtyard with a walking path.

There is always a manager on duty to answer any and all concerns. Warm family atmosphere, and caring staff.

Map of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek