Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Reviews of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

August 21, 2017

By Mary

Lighthouse Senior Living is very nice, very clean, and stylish. My mom enjoys it there. They have bingo, trivia, and entertainment. The dining room is very nice and clean. The food is good. My mom's room is set up like an efficiency apartment where there is a sink, a cabinet, and a small refrigerator. She is also allowed to have a small microwave. She can eat in her room if she wants or in the dining room. They just changed ownership, and this new owner had gotten rid of a lot of the caregivers, but the ones there are very attentive, very nice, and very pleasant.

September 13, 2016

By Sandra840265

Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek was very nice and very updated. You can even have a small fridge and a microwave in some of the rooms. I wasn't that excited with it because it had an institutional type feel to it. If my mother-in-law would need more care, she would have to find another place to go. The food looked good, and they had a monthly calendar with food choices. If the residents didn't like what was on the menu, they will fix them something else.

September 26, 2014

By Lovelylady19

We did go to Lighthouse Senior Living. They seemed very nice. The people giving us the tour knew all of the clients and were very friendly with everybody. I didn’t feel like they would give as much care to my mother. It was obvious they’re an older building, but it seemed clean and well kept. The residents appeared to be happy.

July 12, 2013

I chose Lighthouse at Hopkins Creek for my brother-in-law because it is close to my residence and I am the only living relative that he has. He has been there for three months. The facility is very nice. It is clean. It is fairly new and is only like 7 or 8 years old. It has very nice rooms. The one I got for him is a very large room that has a big closet, a very big bathroom and a sink. He has a nice TV. With regard to food, he doesn't complain about it so it must be nice. They do have activities and they do things almost everyday. They also have entertainment every Friday.

Services and Amenities of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek