Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

1813 Old Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21221
Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 38 days

Offering $300.00 off the base rent for 1 year Offering $1000.00 off the Community Fee

Reviews of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

September 13, 2016

By Sandra840265

Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek was very nice and very updated. You can even have a small fridge and a microwave in some of the rooms. I wasn't that excited with it because it had an institutional type feel to it. If my mother-in-law would need more care, she would have to find another place to go. The food looked good, and they had a monthly calendar with food choices. If the residents didn't like what was on the menu, they will fix them something else.

September 26, 2014

By Lovelylady19

We did go to Lighthouse Senior Living. They seemed very nice. The people giving us the tour knew all of the clients and were very friendly with everybody. I didn’t feel like they would give as much care to my mother. It was obvious they’re an older building, but it seemed clean and well kept. The residents appeared to be happy.

July 12, 2013

I chose Lighthouse at Hopkins Creek for my brother-in-law because it is close to my residence and I am the only living relative that he has. He has been there for three months. The facility is very nice. It is clean. It is fairly new and is only like 7 or 8 years old. It has very nice rooms. The one I got for him is a very large room that has a big closet, a very big bathroom and a sink. He has a nice TV. With regard to food, he doesn't complain about it so it must be nice. They do have activities and they do things almost everyday. They also have entertainment every Friday.

Memory Care Reviews for Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Questions about Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age 80, they love Bingo, and Happy Hour.

What programs or activities does Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Bingo, Movie and Popcorn, Men's Club, Sunshine Club, Prayer w/ Jan, Wood Painting, Corn Hole, Table Games, Crafting Corner, Cookie Baking, Karaoke, Fitness w/ Kelly, Sip & Paint.

What transportation services does Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek offer to assisted living residents?

Lighthouse Bus.

How does Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

One call now for families, announcement for Residents.

Costs for Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Photos of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Services and Amenities of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek

Studio apartments, and 1 bedroom apartments, with a kitchenette, refrigerator, 3 meals a day plus snacks, activities of daily living assistance, engaging activities, 24/7 round-the-clock awake care staff. Trips, outings, all utilities + basic cable. Beautiful courtyard with a walking path.

There is always a manager on duty to answer any and all concerns. Warm family atmosphere, and caring staff.

Map of Lighthouse Senior Living at Hopkins Creek