Jewish Convalescent & Nursing

Reviews of Jewish Convalescent & Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Jewish Convalescent & Nursing

July 12, 2017

By tanyabgirl

This is the worst place you could put your love one. They are under staffed they leave your love ones soaked in urine and let them sit for hours I visit my mother-in-law and no one comes to check on them for hours just a terrible place I wold not suggest this place to anyone.

June 17, 2017

By Disgusting!

This place is old and filthy on the inside. The staff are rude and seem to have attitudes. Most of the staff are Africans, I'm not discriminating but when someone tell u they may have given the wrong medication because they don't speak the language is a problem. They have no patience with dementia patients at all. All they want to do is keep them heavily medicated so they don't have to deal with them!

February 05, 2017

By GodSaysSo

If you want your loved ones to live! DO NOT SEND THEM HERR!!! My loved one came here for woundcare and rehab! They have them medications that made them physically unable to perform in rehad ( they did not tell us that they put them on this medication). My loved on stayed there for approx 2 month, they said they were unrehabable. They tried to send them home needed full assistance around the clock or to stay in their facilities as a nursing home patient! We dragged our family member out of there and they were in a mother facility! 3 months later my family member is home able to do everything by themselves this facility lacks true management skills needed. They do not hold there staff accountable and they DO NOT CARE for you loved one. I even went to corporate office several times, leaving the responsibility on management ( Shova and Phil) but not changes after dealing with them either. They just care about payment!

March 28, 2016

By Johnson2

My mom is temporarily in FutureCare right now. It’s an upgraded nursing home because they’ve renovated it, so it has been fairly new since September 2015. The patients, nurses, and staff are caring, but they could be a little more caring. They have bingo, singing nights, and movie nights, and they have volunteers come out every week to do different things. I know a little girl came last weekend, and she helped them create flowers to give their loved ones or keep it, which was really nice. The food is decent; however, I think they need to work on dietary needs for people with diabetes. Family members are a part of the process of their loved ones getting care, so I think they need to be more open to that. They need to really work on the dietary needs, which is greatly important because I know, not just my mother, but other people there have diabetes or some type of restriction to their diets. I think they need to focus on that a little more.

January 13, 2015

By Goddess_

The rehab staff is top knotch!! The food is pretty good (for a nursing home) they literally brought my grandmother back to life! I only had to stay on them regarding a couple of things, which kept me from giving 5 stars. Also, too many male gna/nurses caring for women. A little weird to me but overall probably the best, considering, there are no decent nursing homes in this area.

October 03, 2014

The staff and the crew of Future Care Courtland are excellent. My husband is getting very good care, and we are very pleased with the facility. The food is good. Yes, I would recommend this facility for somebody who has dementia. It is very clean and very neat. The people who work here are very, very professional, and we are very happy with them.

Services and Amenities of Jewish Convalescent & Nursing

About Jewish Convalescent & Nursing

Jewish Convalescent & Nursing is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Jewish Convalescent & Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jewish Convalescent & Nursing