Future Care Irvington

Reviews of Future Care Irvington

Nursing Home Reviews for Future Care Irvington

August 21, 2019

By Art5661

I have been at Futurecare Irvington 5 years and overall has been a great experience

We are so glad you feel that way and thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

May 10, 2018

By Leah

My mom received very good care at Future Care Irvington. It was far from our home, but we were placed there because she required a place that had dialysis and also dealt with dementia care. The nursing staff was very kind. All of the people that interacted with Mom and with us, while overworked just like in every place like this, were always polite and always kind. I never felt that Mom was ignored. They were usually popping in and checking in on her and I felt she got very good care. They had a calendar of activities and several times my mom was brought down to participate. They had Bingo and they had a couple of parties while we were there. They always tried to include her even when she didn't want to be included. She was quite resistant to interacting with anyone, but they knew she needed to.

Services and Amenities of Future Care Irvington

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Future Care Irvington

Future Care Irvington is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Future Care Irvington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Future Care Irvington