Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living

Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living

Independent Living Reviews for Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living

July 29, 2014

Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village was very comfortable. It had a lower rental cost. The staff was excellent. They seemed very caring to the people who visited. I looked at a one-bedroom. It was carpeted and had a bathroom. I looked at one with a den and one without. The dining room was perfectly fine. I didn’t see it busy and crowded.

February 26, 2014

By LovelyLady00000173

I liked everything about Augsburg. The apartments were well-appointed and very home like. The layout was fine and for the moment it’s on the top of my list. Their appraising is reasonable and they have a lot of activities which the Lutheran church subsidizes. The rooms were fantastic, I liked the rooms the best there. Most of the rooms had a view into a garden, they have washers and dryers in most of the rooms and they have a regular bath and a guest bath.

August 01, 2013

By Richard31

We have visited Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village. We liked the facilities there. The fact that it was not too big and that our apartment will be on the first floor was very appealing. The apartments were nice and spacious.

July 25, 2013

By caringmm719

Augsburg Lutheran would be my friend's first choice. It was a very nice facility. The staff was great. Their customer service people were good. They also had the same services and features as the other facilities we looked at. My friend was looking for a private room; however, when she went there, it was like a hospital with a curtain in between, and there would be two people in there and that was not what she wanted.

January 22, 2013

By healthyd

My parents spent their final 4 ½ years at Augsburg and we couldn't have made a better choice. Besides being a lovely facility and reasonably priced the care they received was everything we had hoped for. The staff at every level was so loving and attentive, but especially the angels that took care of them in the nursing level who really gave us peace of mind. This is the aspect you just can't know 100% ahead of time, and you WILL need, as elderly people often have frequent hospitalizations, followed by rehab (sub-acute care) in the nursing level, even if they are basically living independently in an apartment. My parents thrived whenever they needed some time in nursing, and they were able to visit each other daily whenever one needed a rehab stay, even though they were both wheelchair bound because the entire facility is under one roof. We were so fortunate that when my dad needed a place to spend his final hours he was "home at Augsburg" with a loving staff that he knew.

April 16, 2012

By Hector C.

Great place! The staff is friendly and attentive. The facilities are very nice, the grounds are beautiful, and having a full-time pastor and chapel on site is a true blessing. Plus, Augsburg is the most affordable continuing care community around! You can't beat it for the value!
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Photos of Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living

About Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living

Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village is the most affordable continuing care senior community in Baltimore County. Nationally accredited, Augsburg is a non-profit, faith-based community, featuring independent, assisted, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.

Serving residents since 1892, Augsburg enjoys a combination of classic colonial architecture and modern conveniences and amenities. Nestled on a beautiful, wooded 52-acre campus with a charming chapel, full-time pastor on staff and state-of-the-art facilities, Augsburg is a leading provider of quality senior living, putting people before profits.

• Our INDEPENDENT LIVING apartment homes feature studios, one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den, and two-bedrooms with two full baths. Amenities include a convenience store, a wellness suite for medical visits, community/multipurpose room, beauty/barber shop, fitness room, computer room, game room, extra storage, 1 hour of housekeeping a month, access to our charming chapel and full-time pastor on staff, and formal and informal dining options with multiple culinary choices.
  • Our ASSISTED LIVING amenities include private rooms; three delicious meals daily; laundry, linen, and housekeeping services; a recreation-activity program; the use of a library, game parlor, kitchenettes, and other common areas, all of which are provided within a charming, safe, secure environment. Respite services also available.
  • Our new HEALTH CENTER is designed in a progressive neighborhood model. Each of the six neighborhoods are equipped with a state-of-the-art kitchen, living room with fireplace, cheerful sunroom, inviting dining area, and spacious resident rooms. Each floor is also equipped with a high-tech spa that features a flat screen TV and an easy-access whirlpool tub. All health care residents benefit from a variety of therapies, activities and spiritual care.

Map of Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living