Spa Creek Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Spa Creek Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Spa Creek Center

October 04, 2011

By alv312

I visited this facility as a student doing my clinical there for a nursing assistant training program. The staff was very mixed. On one hand you had the nurses who were extremely kind to the patients and did a very nice job. On the other hand you had nurses who were distant from the patients and seemed like they really did not care. The facility itself was kept well, though I did see many things that were not up to the hygienic standard they should be. This was mostly at the nurse's fault. There were many things that they did everyday that did not follow with what I was learning in class. A big problem for me was the nurses caring soiled sheets in the hallways, when they are supposed to be put into bags before removed from the room. However, the grounds were nice and the rooms were comfortable. The food, as in most nursing homes, could definitely use improvement, and that was the resident's biggest complaint.

Photos of Spa Creek Center

Services and Amenities of Spa Creek Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Spa Creek Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Spa Creek Center