Perryman Station Aberdeen, MD
Offers Senior Apartment
Costs for Perryman Station
Cost of Senior Apartments
Services and Amenities of Perryman Station
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: $22 Application Fee Per Applicant, Security Deposit Equal To One Month's Rent
- Senior Apartments Starting At: $1087/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Extra: All Apartment Homes Have Fully Equipped Kitchens, And Our Community Room Has A Kitchenette For Resident Functions.
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Tv Room
- Resident Parking
- Features Extra: Controlled Access Building, Elevator, Arts & Crafts Room, Billiards, Fitness Center, Greenhouse, Movie Theater, Multi Purpose Room, Complimentary Wi Fi In Common Areas, Hospitality Suite, Library
- Activities Extra: Our Residents Enjoy A Variety Of Activities, And We Are Currently Tailoring These To Be Mindful Of Social Distancing, And Other Covid Precautions. We Encourage Prospective Residents To Call For The Most Current Programs Being Offered.
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Yes
- Credit Card
- Payment Options Extra: Residents Can Choose To Pay Rent Online, Via Our Online Resident Payment Platform.
About Perryman Station
Perryman Station is Harford County's premier thriving community for residents 62 & over. This smoke-free community offers large sunny apartments. Your new home has many modern conveniences including microwaves, dishwashers, and washer/dryer hookups.
You'll find many community amenities at Perryman Station. If you have a green thumb, you'll love the community greenhouse. Have a creative streak? Then you'll want to check out the arts and crafts room. If you're a film buff, our movie theater will thrill you. You can also stay connected with out of town family and friends at our cyber café or relax in the 50s-themed clubroom. And if you have a special evening planned, the beauty salon staff will give you the finishing touches you need. You can enjoy walks around the beautiful grounds or relax with friends on the furnished community patio. Small pets are welcome at Perryman Station.
What Makes Us Special
Perryman Station a sense of community among its residents. Our team works hard to create experiences and events (whether virtual or in-person) that keep our residents engaged, and happy in their homes. We have special financing that allows us to target those renters who are lower than the area median income. Living at Evergreen, residents have all of the amenities they desire, at a price that they can afford.Get Costs