Woodland Assisted Living Waterville, ME

Reviews of Woodland Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodland Assisted Living

February 29, 2012

By tchann80

The facility was very nice and roomy for the residents, but they seemed to be short staffed and that ultimately reflects on the care of the clients. They had a lot of activities for the residents to participate in, which made down times for the residents go by quicker. Some of the staff could be a little friendlier and exhibit more patients with the residents. Overall I would say the whole experience was average. It wasn't so bad that I would never go back, but I probably would not send my relative there for care, unless the facility becomes staffed appropriately. It's very important with care of patients, clients, or residents feel comfortable, and that they feel that their needs are being adequately met on a daily basis. Assisted living care is not cheap, and I personally would want to ensure I was going to be getting the care I was paying for.

February 07, 2012

By Jessa Mae

My grandmother resides at Woodlands. For now. Not impressed with the facility so far. Very gloomy. Outside appearance is decieving. Looks like the owner pays more paticular attention on the outside architecture of the building then inside the buidling itself. My grandmothers room looked like it hadnt been cleaned in a week. I thought the point of putting here there is that they would help us care for her. Came on a weekend and she had been left on the toliet. The PCA had left the room to answer another call bell. My grandmother was asleep on the toliet. Not enough interaction. They have an activity calender, looks very pretty but rarely do they ever do anything on it. Front desk lied about a trip to dollar tree few weeks ago, found out by asking several other employees the same question. Noticed some of her things were missing. She had a lamp that shes had since I was a little girl, my mother said they removed it for no apparent reason. CRMA's could use an attitude adustment. They seemed more interested in what other employees were doing then the residents. One in particular was quite rude but Ive been told shes been let go since then. I rate this facility one star. Dont let the outer appearance decieve you. Visit often if you have a parent/grandparent living in a facility like this. Call frequently. My mother checks in 3 days a week, never at the same time or day to make sure shes showered and dressed. my mother has had to shower my grandmother herself do to understaffing. Lets just say if I had the room and money to move her out of there I would.

October 24, 2011

By SamanthaZ

In my time spent at Woodlands visiting my grandmonther, I first noticed the dark atmosphere unpon entering. It was discouraging. The rooms smelt old, and the air was very warm. I was pleased to see they had a community room with a piano. The staff were very pleasant and inviting to show us around and I felt they were kind and neat in appearance. I tried the food one day at lunch hour, and was very underwhelmed. Although, my grandmother enjoyed the company of the other individuals resideing there. The cook was a very large bald man who laughed from his belly, he also was known to sing while he cooked. Overall, I think the environment needed some renovations and upgrades, but all in all, I think she was well cared for.

About Woodland Assisted Living

Woodland Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Waterville, Maine that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Woodland Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodland Assisted Living