Kittery Estates

Reviews of Kittery Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Kittery Estates

December 09, 2014

By caringdec05201403

Kittery Estates was very cozy. The people were friendly. The rooms were small, but very clean, and had a kitchenette. They had posted activities for people. The staff was very nice. I liked the independent living style and the apartment style, but they just didn't have enough services for my husband's aunt, and it was a little bit too far from our home.

October 28, 2013

By Donna69945450

Kittery Estates looked fairly new to me. It was a very clean facility. Regarding the staff, they were all very nice and very helpful. They have staff 24 hours a day. They showed me a couple of rooms. They have high ceilings. They also have a kitchenette with no stove. They serve three meals a day plus they have a breakfast bar that has foods and snacks all the time. I was there at lunch time and I saw the residents there eating and the food looked very good. I was very pleased with this facility overall.

August 29, 2013

By Aileen35

I liked Kittery Estates very much because I was with people. Everything was nice there. They don't allow you to have your car but they have parking spaces. I didn't like that because I want to drive my car.

Costs for Kittery Estates

Photos of Kittery Estates

Services and Amenities of Kittery Estates

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• Pets: All Pets

• About Kittery Estates

Kittery Estates is located in Kittery, ME, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Kittery Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Kittery Estates