Kittery Estates

Offers Independent Living

220 State Rd, Kittery, ME 03904
Kittery Estates (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Red Tag Special! Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by February 28th. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Kittery Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Kittery Estates

December 20, 2015

By Annette21

What impressed me about Kittery Estates was the overall setup of the place. The room I saw was a small efficiency with a fairly good-sized bathroom that included an accessibility shower and had a pretty good-sized bedroom with enough space for a queen-sized bed and a couple of bedside tables. It had a living room where you could put a couch and a dresser with a TV on it, a recliner and a little kitchen area without a stove, but it had a microwave, counter space, refrigerator, and sink. It also had a little outdoor balcony. It proved to be more expensive than my sister could afford. They did come back with a counter offer that she would've considered, but that wasn't a good time for her to move. The dining area was very nice and set up like a restaurant with cloth napkins. The staff all seemed very nice. It was more geared toward active, younger senior citizens.

November 30, 2015

By Carol117179950

Kittery Estates is a nice place. It’s a very clean facility, and the staff were very good. The rooms didn’t have stoves, just a little kitchenette with a sink and cupboards. They have people that come in and clean for us on weekends. They have chefs, and they serve three meals a day. I have a strict diet and they accommodate my dietary needs.

March 23, 2015

I only lived at Kittery Estates for one day, I signed a bunch of paperwork, and they haven't refunded any of the money yet that they asked from me, so I have to call them. For three meals a day, it was great. And the room gets cleaned once a week.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your time at Kittery Estates. Have you contacted Resident Relations here at Home Office to check on the status of a refund? If you haven't, I highly suggest calling them at 1-800-370-8331. Best of luck - I hope it works out!

December 09, 2014

By caringdec05201403

Kittery Estates was very cozy. The people were friendly. The rooms were small, but very clean, and had a kitchenette. They had posted activities for people. The staff was very nice. I liked the independent living style and the apartment style, but they just didn't have enough services for my husband's aunt, and it was a little bit too far from our home.

October 28, 2013

By Donna69945450

Kittery Estates looked fairly new to me. It was a very clean facility. Regarding the staff, they were all very nice and very helpful. They have staff 24 hours a day. They showed me a couple of rooms. They have high ceilings. They also have a kitchenette with no stove. They serve three meals a day plus they have a breakfast bar that has foods and snacks all the time. I was there at lunch time and I saw the residents there eating and the food looked very good. I was very pleased with this facility overall.

August 29, 2013

By Aileen35

I liked Kittery Estates very much because I was with people. Everything was nice there. They don't allow you to have your car but they have parking spaces. I didn't like that because I want to drive my car.

Costs for Kittery Estates

Photos of Kittery Estates

Services and Amenities of Kittery Estates

• Dining Extra: Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Kittery Estates

Kittery Estates is located in Kittery, ME, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Kittery Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Kittery Estates