Woodlands Assisted Living of Hallowell

Woodlands Assisted Living of Hallowell (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Woodlands Assisted Living of Hallowell

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodlands Assisted Living of Hallowell

February 13, 2014

We like the openness at the Woodlands when we had a visit at the facility. The place as well as the rooms is very nice. They seemed to have a lot of activities for the patients. I think it was very nice for other people, but not for my aunt because it was too big for her and she wouldn’t be able to handle the interaction with so many people.

August 30, 2011

By DPack1

The Woodlands Assisted Living Facility is a very modern and up to date facility for seniors. The staff is caring and friendly and the residents seem content with their care. I have visited this facility quite often and have always found it to be well maintained and clean. I have even had lunch there and the food was not what you would expect from a place like this. It was actually very good, just like home cooked food would be. One really nice aspect of the Woodlands is that it has the look and feel of a real home instead of the sterile feel of a nursing home. I would most certainly recommend the Woodlands if you are searching for a care facility for yourself or a loved one.

About Woodlands Assisted Living of Hallowell

Woodlands Assisted Living of Hallowell is a senior living provider in Hallowell, Maine that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Woodlands Assisted Living of Hallowell for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodlands Assisted Living of Hallowell