Gorham House Gorham, ME

Reviews of Gorham House

Nursing Home Reviews for Gorham House

March 13, 2012

By junebugg

In my experience, Gorham House in Gorham, Maine provides top-notch care for residents. My great grandmother was a resident there for several years during her struggle with dementia. The staff were outstanding and supported our family during a very difficult time in our life. We felt safe having Nona there and knew she was being well taken care of by the staff. They have a secure unit and it really helped put our mind at ease. Another great thing about Gorham House is that they have a ton of activities on site for residents and family. They will take residents out to the theater or shopping at local stores. They also have a pre-school program on site which I think is really neat! There are plenty of adoptive grandparents for these kids! It definitely offers a lot of opportunities for cross-generational sharing and fun. Our family definitely recommends Gorham House as one of the best local assisted-living facilities.

September 29, 2011

By leenie1

I recently visited the assisted living unit of Gorham House abd was very impressed. The residents there were well cared for. They looked very happy. The staff was very caring and interacted well with their residents. They talked as well as listened to their residents. The call lights were answered in a timely manner. I had the opportunity to see how their dining was conducted. Their meals were served in a dining room, restuarant style. The food smelled and ;looked wonderful. The residaents were chatting and visiting with each other as well as the nursing and dietary staff. I was impressed by the activity department. They seem to find appropriate and enjoyable activities. The staff is friendly and made me feel welcome. The appearance of the building was welcoming with big overstuffed chairs and sofas in the lobby. The residents have their own little apartments there with a kitchenette, dining room, living room and bedroom and bathroom, the seemed genuinely happy to be living there.

About Gorham House

Gorham House is a senior living provider in Gorham, Maine that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Gorham House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Gorham House