Vista Shores

Reviews of Vista Shores

Assisted Living Reviews for Vista Shores

January 29, 2014

By Dr.Frank Incaprera, MD

In Appreciation Letter From A Resident To Vista Shores & Staff I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to the management and staff of Vista Shores for the manner in which our recent severe cold weather was handled. As a resident I observed that everyone didn’t miss a beat. Our meals were served as usual, our rooms cleaned, and ALL the activities continued without interruption. Thanks to ALL for a job well done Dr. Frank Incaprera, MD

July 24, 2013

By lovedit

I did visit this community after reading the review and didn't get that impression of the community. I do like the fact that the residents were very friendly amongst each other and the staff was delightful! Lunch was great....still looking for my in-laws; but they are in our top 3 picks....to each its own!

July 18, 2013

By notinterested

I visited this place, and the staff was not friendly at all. They walk around like there is no management in there. It is the blind leading the blind. Very over priced. I do not expect this place to be open for long before someone else buys it, unless they get people in there that actually knows what they are doing. The seniors that live there look so unhappy compared to other places I went to. This goes to show you, you do not always get what you pay for.

February 28, 2013

By Dorothy9

I have been in Vista Shores before a new owner bought it. The lower level had flood damage from Hurricane Katrina. They just reopened it. It's a very nice facility and I would consider putting my husband into. But it's very expensive. We just don't have $5,000 a month. They have staff that work with people that have dementia and Alzheimer's. The rooms were nice, but ordinary. They're not Medicaid approved and I found out there's no place in Louisiana that are Medicaid approved. So we're going to be moving to another state where they do offer Medicaid.

Services and Amenities of Vista Shores

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Vista Shores

Vista Shores is a senior living provider in New Orleans, Louisiana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Vista Shores for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vista Shores