Wynhoven Living Center

Wynhoven Living Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Wynhoven Living Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Wynhoven Living Center

July 30, 2011

My grandmother was at Wynhoven Living Center for about 4 months. I used to visit her once a week before her passing. The facility is quite small about a block away from West Jefferson Hospital. The care there in my opinion was average except that my grandmother had a very nice, caring nurse that popped in 2-3 times while I visited. However, the overall care is not that impressive. Because of the lack of staff, patients are put in wheelchairs and parked around the nurses' station just siting there most of the day. Every time I came to visit I would have to see these people just staring off into space it would seem like. Although some did interact with you and had a smile on their face just to see someone walk through the door to talk to. Overall, the center was average because I felt they only gave enough care to treat the patients but there was hardly any activities or socializing for them to interact with.

Services and Amenities of Wynhoven Living Center

About Wynhoven Living Center

Wynhoven Living Center is a senior living provider in Marrero, Louisiana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Wynhoven Living Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wynhoven Living Center