Cornerstone Village South, Inc.

Offers Assisted Living and Nursing Homes

103 West Martial Avenue, Lafayette, LA 70508
Cornerstone Village South, Inc. (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Cornerstone Village South, Inc.

Assisted Living Reviews for Cornerstone Village South, Inc.

August 15, 2013

By Christian2

I visited Cornerstone Village South when my friend was looking for a place. It was very impressive and clean. The staff was exceptional. I spoke to the residents there and I found that they were very happy and engaged in activities. It was a nice experience.

April 30, 2013

By Nomie

My husband was a Eucharistic minister for our church and he would occasionally bring communion to some of the residents at Cornerstone Village. My husband and I attended mass there. It seemed to be a very nice and cheerful place.

July 10, 2012

By mduho13

When I visited Cornerstone Village, it was very clean. The staff seemed attentive and friendly. My grandma shared a room temporarily with another woman, separated by a curtain. The whole experience gave me a hospital-type feel. The outside had pretty little gardens that people could enjoy. My grandma didn't mind the food but it wasn't liked by everyone. It was very easy to find her room, the staff helped whenever we asked for anything. It wasn't too far from where I lived, so visiting wasn't a hassle. They offered alot of things, including physical therapy, which was what she needed at the time. They advertise at the entrance of the building how it is family owned and operated, but you could really see that in this case. It was cool to see that they provided her with meals and laundry service, stuff like that. Before she stayed there, I never knew what went on in retirement places/hospices. Overall I enjoyed my visit and it was made better by seeing a smile on my grandmas face.

About Cornerstone Village South, Inc.

Cornerstone Village South, Inc. is a senior living provider in Lafayette, Louisiana that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Cornerstone Village South, Inc. for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cornerstone Village South, Inc.

Cornerstone Village South, Inc.