Oak Park Village At Hammond

Reviews of Oak Park Village At Hammond

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Park Village At Hammond

February 24, 2012

By jeannewinters

My mom has been a resident in LOV for almost a year. It was difficult for her to move from her home of 52 years. It was the best thing that could have happened to her. She has made great friends, both from the residents and the staff. The residence is attractive and clean. There are daily activities and socials. Live Oak Village has enriched Mom's life. She is much happier now than when she was living alone in her home. I have peace of mind knowing that she is well cared for and looked after. LOV has been a blessing for both my mom and myself.

January 27, 2012

By Betsy D.

My mom has been a resident of LOV for almost 4 years. The employees are most caring and treat each resident with kindness and respect. It is a bright and upbeat facility. There is always something going on at LOV for the residents to participate in. All of the residents love living there and always seem to be in a "happy" state of mind. My Mom feels well loved and safe and is enjoying her time living there.

Costs for Oak Park Village At Hammond

Photos of Oak Park Village At Hammond

Services and Amenities of Oak Park Village At Hammond

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 2203782188

• Get Costs

About Oak Park Village At Hammond

Oak Park Village at Hammond is an assisted living and memory care community conveniently located in a quiet, country setting in Hammond, LA. You will discover a peace of mind when you experience our amenities and services dedicated to supporting independence and overall well-being.

Oak Park Village is nestled in a picturesque setting with giant oak trees beautifully manicured landscaping. Our enclosed courtyards are the perfect place to sit and relax with a book from our library.

As you enter Oak Park Village, you’ll experience a warm welcome from our lobby receptionist. Our large town square is a great place for socializing and meeting up with friends and family. This area also has a small cafe for grabbing water or coffee when you are on the go!

Life Enrichment Programming

The Oak Park Village Life Enrichment program boasts many activities and local outings that give our residents a purpose every day. We incorporate daily spiritual, social, physical, and intellectual activities. Our activities director spends time getting to know residents. She meets with new residents to find out what their interests are and what they enjoy doing most. Monthly events may vary based on residents’ interests and participation.

In addition to regularly scheduled activities such as church services and Bible study, trips to local shopping and events, we offer educational talks and presentations. Presentations include discussions on health and nutrition, veterans’ Aid & Attendance, and more.

Programming at Oak Park Village inspires residents to lead fulfilling and active lives.

Dining Program

Join us for three meals a day, plus snacks! The dining experience is a great way to meet with friends and enjoy our friendly staff. Each meal is made from scratch and served in our dining room. We have restaurant-style service with a daily “chef’s choice” for meals, or residents may order off the alternative menu. Meals change every day, and we are very accommodating to residents’ tastes, preferences, and food allergies.

Our small, one-story building is easy for seniors to navigate. It will feel like home!

Map of Oak Park Village At Hammond