Golden Age Nursing Home Denham Springs, LA

Reviews of Golden Age Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Age Nursing Home

October 15, 2013

By I miss you Mom

If you love your family member, please look elsewhere for quality care. I wish we would have with mine. RIP. Nursing staff did not follow doctors orders, family requests or standard of care. My family member experienced multiple infections while in their care.

March 22, 2012

By SouthernBelle1

I found that Golden Age made promises during our interview that was not kept. We were told that patients would have an alarm (mat) at foot of bed that would alert staff when patients who were not supposed to walk without assistance got up. This didn't happen. The only alarm we experienced was ankle alarms that alerted staff when patient went out the doors. This allows for a wide range of falls for patients with memory problems who are not physically able to walk.We also experienced that baths were not given on daily basis. Another con was that staff members were not kept up to date on patients conditions. For instance, if they have to go to hospital and return in deteriorated state. This happened to my family member and we experienced rude behavior from a staff member demanding that my family member stand up, which he was not physically able to do.

January 06, 2012

By latashacox

This facility was a pleaseant experience for me and my family. The staff where extremelly friendly and very attentive to our needs and the needs of the other residents. I was a little disapointed in there activitie program I thought it could have been better. But it was an overall pleasant experience.

Services and Amenities of Golden Age Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 195524
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Golden Age Nursing Home

Golden Age Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Denham Springs, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Age Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Age Nursing Home