Bloom at Bossier

Reviews of Bloom at Bossier

Assisted Living Reviews for Bloom at Bossier

March 14, 2018

By Brenda

Bloom at Bossier is a little large with three levels, so it's a little big for us. The staff was nice and accommodating to our schedule. The rooms were nice and the food looked and smelled good. The pricing is comparable to other senior places.

August 28, 2017

By Junebug123@yahoo.com

Although we did not move mom into the Bloom, due to health issues, it was a very nice community. Loved the fact that they had bible study several times a week, and live entertainment. It was very clean, and much more home like then the other communities we looked at.

July 17, 2017

By Neal

Bloom at Bossier's rooms seemed to be very nice, and they had a good selection for different people. The dining area was quite adequate. The place was clean, very friendly, and has a family atmosphere. The amenities were a little sparse.

October 10, 2016

By Debbie446613

I’m impressed with the cleanliness of Bloom at Bossier. It is an assisted living, so they prepare all their meals. They have an activity calendar. They have help with their food and they have outings.

September 30, 2016

By Robert755738

I liked Bloom, it was a lot nicer than I would have thought, and it’s a nice location. If you get on the property, there are a lot of outdoor areas in the back; it’s very open, and they have an area for gardening. That was probably number 2 on my list.

August 17, 2016

By Sunshi

My father needed a place fast. The young lady that showed us around was very nice, and knew what she was doing. They are clean, friendly, and have wonderful food. We moved in right away, and have no complaints.

March 15, 2016

By Cindy121889250

Bloom at Bossier has been terrific for my parents; so far so good. We chose this place because we felt comfortable and the amount of people working on each shift was very reassuring. We also liked that if they don’t want to go down for a meal, it is automatically brought to them. The place itself is very, very nice. I would highly recommend it.

July 07, 2014

By Joseph14

Glenview Gardens is just a residence. It wasn't as fancy as the other places, but it was clean and it was pretty. It was more like a home. The dining tables were more like kitchen tables, and there was nothing wrong with that. It was very pretty. I think they were all white. They had a sewing room set up, and women go up there and sew and make things. I notice they had been making pillow case dresses for little girls and things like that, which attracted me very much. It's not carpeted under the tables. That's really better. They offer activities, just about something going all the time, and then they take them on bus trips to stores like Wal-Mart and Goodwill. The staff seemed like they were very nice.

Independent Living Reviews for Bloom at Bossier

June 29, 2015

Bloom at Bossier was nice, everybody was really friendly, and it was clean and tidy, but we just decided against it. They were very nice, very cordial, and very helpful. The rooms were not very spacious. It was not what I was looking for, and it was not what my in-laws were looking for. I saw the dining room, and it was presentable, but I did not eat anything. Everything, on the surface, seemed great.

June 15, 2015

By Mary108553050

I was very impressed with Bloom at Bossier. It was very accommodating for the needs of an elderly person and very comfortable. The toured the whole facility, and I saw the different sizes of the rooms that they had to offer.

May 17, 2015

By Anonymous107012050

My overall experience at the Bloom was very nice. The only problem at the time was that it was really too expensive for what we could afford because we were dealing with my sister's past expenses. The rooms and apartments were very nice, and I am hoping that we can move her from where she is now over there. They had all kinds of activities. They shuttled the residents to shopping, restaurants, and doctor office visits.

Costs for Bloom at Bossier

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1

• Licenses: Louisiana
  • State Licenses: 2203782473

About Bloom at Bossier

Bloom at Bossier is a family-owned and operated independent living and independent living plus (with assited living and memory care coming soon) establishment. Since 1965, our goal has been simple yet aspirational: to help our residents flourish. Entering a Bloom community does not mean checking your lifestyle or personality at the door. Residents continue to live life to its fullest potential, enjoying their favorite activities while discovering new ones, and blooming into their best selves through growth and discovery.

Bloom's personalized service and superior care enable residents to enjoy the privacy of home, combined with the security and convenience of assistance and a maintenance-free environment. This is provided in a vibrant and intimate setting, located on a private, 5-acre plot in the heart of Bossier City, Louisiana.

We are family owned and operated and have been caring for seniors for nearly 50 years. We are adding an assisted living and memory care component so residents can age in place. We offer many services for independent residents including three meals per day, housekeeping, activities and transportation. We have a stellar management team.

Map of Bloom at Bossier