Southside Gardens Assisted Living Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Southside Gardens Assisted Living Center

Independent Living Reviews for Southside Gardens Assisted Living Center

December 02, 2015

By Gary116818450

I am in the independent-living part Southside Gardens. It is a nice place. They serve two meals a day. If you want a third meal, you have to pay a little extra money for it. The food is pretty good. Today, we have a Thanksgiving dinner for all the patrons and residents. The staff are very friendly. I am occupying a one-bedroom apartment. I have a big living room, a dining room, and a very large bedroom. My bathroom has a bathtub and shower, and there are handles all over so that we do not slip. The kitchen is small, but it has everything in it -- a stove, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. The people here are nice; I have not met a grumpy person yet. They provide me transportation wherever I want to go. They have a bus, and if we want to go to the casino, they take us all to the casino. Every Saturday, they take us to Walmart.

About Southside Gardens Assisted Living Center

Southside Gardens Assisted Living Center is a senior living provider in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Southside Gardens Assisted Living Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Southside Gardens Assisted Living Center