Marigold Place

Reviews of Marigold Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Marigold Place

August 21, 2012

By nany

The Marigold House assisted living facility was an absolute wonder for me and my grandmother, when she wasn't able to take care of herself anymore. I realized I wasn't able to provide for my grandmother, because of financial reasons, therefore I had to look for an acceptable, loving, and caring home for her to live out the rest of her life. My grandmother stays here for few months by now. I am a regular visitor here. In the memory care program, they focus on making each day purposeful and meaningful for each resident. Their highly-trained staff ensures that residents feel comfortable and safe in their own sense of self and the world, and their thoughtful activities programming helps dementia patients continue to enjoy their favorite activities.. The facility features cozy neighborhoods with a beauty shop, library, garden room, sunroom, activity rooms and reading nooks. I almost know most of the residents here who live like a family and enjoy their stay in peaceful environment. The quality of food is also nice and sumptuous. I would recommend this facility for loved ones.

Photos of Marigold Place

Services and Amenities of Marigold Place

About Marigold Place

Marigold House in Alexandria, LA offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Assisted Living residences at Marigold House offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

Services include:

• Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
  • 24 hour on-site staff
  • Meaningful Pursuits activities
  • Emergency response system
  • Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
  • Transportation for group arrangements
  • Medication assistance
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
  • Home Visit Program
  • Urgent Placement

Marigold House combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Map of Marigold Place