Highlands Place

Reviews of Highlands Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Highlands Place

July 30, 2011

By bluelightnin6

I went to visit a family member a couple of months ago in The Highlands facility. I have to say the atmosphere there was wonderful. They treated everyone like family, with love and warmth. I don't know how many times I was asked if I needed anything, and I wasn't even one of their patients. The nurses all seemed very professional. The building itself was not in the best of shape but it seemed they did the best they could with keeping it up to date and such. When my family member needed assistance with something and I was not able to help her with it, the workers always showed up extremely quickly upon pushing the assist button in our room. The food there was also very good. It seemed to be high quality food for such a small little assistance living facility. They were nutritional home made looking meals.

About Highlands Place

At The Highlands in Somerset, KY, our variety of services and programs -- including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care -- fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar, or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, our varying levels of service and activities accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Our Assisted Living residences offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free of the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

The Highlands combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Map of Highlands Place