Highlands Place

Reviews of Highlands Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Highlands Place

July 30, 2011

By bluelightnin6

I went to visit a family member a couple of months ago in The Highlands facility. I have to say the atmosphere there was wonderful. They treated everyone like family, with love and warmth. I don't know how many times I was asked if I needed anything, and I wasn't even one of their patients. The nurses all seemed very professional. The building itself was not in the best of shape but it seemed they did the best they could with keeping it up to date and such. When my family member needed assistance with something and I was not able to help her with it, the workers always showed up extremely quickly upon pushing the assist button in our room. The food there was also very good. It seemed to be high quality food for such a small little assistance living facility. They were nutritional home made looking meals.

Costs for Highlands Place

Photos of Highlands Place

Services and Amenities of Highlands Place

• Assisted Living Starting At: $1950/month
  • Get Costs

About Highlands Place

At Highlands Place, our senior living community, we get to know our residents on an individual level so we can offer them personalized services. Our residents engage in a variety of stimulating activities, such as exercise classes, gospel singing, arts and crafts, card and board games, tai chi, fish fries, popcorn and movie nights, and bingo. We also make regular shopping and sightseeing trips. Learn how our Somerset assisted living community can meet your needs.

Map of Highlands Place