Jackson Oaks

Reviews of Jackson Oaks

Independent Living Reviews for Jackson Oaks

July 07, 2016

By Linda L405723

Jackson Oaks was a very nice place. If I could afford to live there, I would. The people were very nice, and the place was very clean and very neat. It is an independent place, but they come in and check on you every so often, and if you need help, they'll come in and help you. They'll clean your apartment or do your laundry if you need it and do the cooking for you and everything. That's what I would have preferred. It's one big building, and everything is included in it. You can go to church and have evenings to watch movies. They had one big dining room wherein your food is fixed for you. They served breakfast, dinner, and the evening meal. The more you need, the more it costs. They have a bus that will take you to the grocery store and the doctor, so you don't have to drive.

October 29, 2015

By George112610550

I am in Jackson Oaks. It is a beautiful place, and I have good service here. They are taking care of me and helping me when I need help, and I like the people. The dining room is beautiful, but the food is average.

March 31, 2015

Jackson Oaks was very nice. I enjoyed and liked it. We had lunch there, and the young woman who showed us around was very knowledgeable, and she did a good job. She showed us different types of apartments. My overall experience in there was very good. My husband liked it very much, but our problem was that my children lived over towards Louisville, and there would be no reason for us to be going to Paducah. I talked to Tina -- I believed her name was -- the other day and told her we definitely were not interested in her particular place. It had nothing to do with her or with the housing; it was nice and we enjoyed it, but our children were East of us going toward Louisville, so if we were going to move, we would move that way.

July 12, 2012

By VC1

I toured this facility with my father when he was looking to move out of his house into a place with more assistance. My father moved into this facility a month ago and I have been visiting him weekly and have spoken to the staff and residents on more than one occasion. The building itself and the d̩cor are very beautiful, clean, and well-kept. It's a very comfortable and peaceful place to live and visit and I have been very impressed with the courtesy and consideration of the staff and the many amenities available to the residents. My son calls it "Paw-paw's luxury condo" and loves to go visit him, and my dad really enjoys living there. The meals are good, with several choices offered; the activities are many and varied, from a quiet table set up with jigsaw puzzles to a pool table, to a TV room with a large screen TV and a Wii with some games to play like Wii Bowling. There are scheduled activities as well as those mentioned above that residents are free to do at any time. The scheduled activities include card and board games, movie nights with popcorn, shuttle service for shopping trips, Sunday devotional services, and even classes on gardening, crafts, etc. They also allow small pets, which I think is wonderful. All in all, a very nice place and I'm quite happy my dad chose it as his new home.

Costs for Jackson Oaks

Photos of Jackson Oaks

Services and Amenities of Jackson Oaks

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Jackson Oaks

Jackson Oaks is located in Paducah, KY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Jackson Oaks for a visit...and stay!

Our community is very unique in that we are the only IL/AL in Jackson. We have been here the longest and have won the Reader's Choice Award for the best senior living community for 13 years straight.

Map of Jackson Oaks