Wickshire Blankenbaker

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

901 Blankenbaker Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40243
Wickshire Blankenbaker (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 3 days

A GIFT TO YOUR FUTURE SELF. Sign a lease by November 30, 2020, and get your first month free. As you'll discover, that's just the first advantage of choosing Atria. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Wickshire Blankenbaker

Assisted Living Reviews for Wickshire Blankenbaker

October 25, 2014

By Eileen16

I like the way that the staff interacted wth the residents. I thought it was beautful. I really like the memory care. The staff was very nice and helpful, and they have activities.

April 22, 2014

By Beverly36

The friendliness of the people and the staff is what we liked the most at this facility. The food is good; it's the normal stuff that you fix for the elderly. I am very pleased with this facility. The facility provides outings, they get together to watch TV, they have an excellent library, and they play bingo. Compared to the other facility my friend is at, this facility is definitely outstanding.

April 09, 2014

By Terry24

It is really clean, and the people there were really nice. It seemed like a pretty good layout, something that she would like. The staff seemed like they were all professional. We spoke with the chef in the dining area, and we spoke to a couple of people who were heads of different areas, too. They have outside activities where they take you to shopping centers. They have prayer rooms, arts and crafts, a library, and a place where they can get their hair done. They pretty much have everything. I think it was a new facility, so the rooms were pretty, nice, and clean. They remodeled and spruced up a couple of different units. To me, it was nice.

April 01, 2014

The community was very warm and welcoming. The rooms were very nice, and they were apartment-style rooms. The staff answered all my concerns. They had exercise, an exercise room, and puzzles. The dining room appeared to be very pretty and organized. The residents appeared well cared for and happy.

February 27, 2014

By Donna79194150

It is an excellent facility. The person we work with, Rick, was absolutely wonderful. The staff is very friendly and professional. The one bedroom was a little bit small but still very nice. We went to lunch with my mother and the food was excellent. They take them to their doctor's appointments. I know they have games throughout the day.

Independent Living Reviews for Wickshire Blankenbaker

• Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Personal Care Home

About Wickshire Blankenbaker

Surrounded by trees on beautifully landscaped grounds, Wickshire Blankenbaker is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

This inviting residence offers a selection of studio, one- and two- bedroom apartments, most with a full kitchen or kitchenette and some with a patio or balcony. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a library, movie theater, salon and barber shop, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a courtyard, fishing pond, covered porch and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

Memory Care Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From tai chi and guest lectures to social hours and live entertainment, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Map of Wickshire Blankenbaker