Springhurst Health and Rehab

Reviews of Springhurst Health and Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Springhurst Health and Rehab

June 25, 2015

By Barbara108461250

I visited Springhurst Pines, and I did not care for it. They were very short-staffed. The rooms were OK, but they seemed to be kind of dark.

June 19, 2015

My mother is in Springhurst Pines. The staff is very caring, and they do a very good job in taking care of the elderly people. I like the place. She goes to the coffee hour every morning, and she participates in the church services every week.

December 25, 2012

By Camille2

My mother's been in Springhurst Pines for two months now. It became very hard to take care of her. She's totally confused, very restless and I can't do anything to satisfy her. But the facility have some really good nursing assistants. They operate a lot better and the staff seem more professional and involved in helping the patients. They got nursing assistants out in the hall to monitor and help people while others are eating. I think that's a good system.

August 28, 2012

By Nursinghome Chaplain

The staff was very friendly and seemed to be genuinely concerned for the well being of the residents. Springhurst allowed weekly chapel services in their break room and would personally assist residence in their attendance. The staff was always very friendly and helpful in assisting visitors to find their way in new environments. They were always very patient and helpful in answering questions that visitors might have. They were very helpful in assisting during the services and seemed to be very pleased to work at Springhurst. They seemed to take a genuine interest in their residence and treated them as if they were family. I have attended many different nursing homes and Springhurst was by far my favorite. It is very secure and safe for the residence and has a friendly staff seeking to provide a very safe and relaxing atmosphere. I would highly recommend Springhurst to anyone seeking help through assisted living.

Services and Amenities of Springhurst Health and Rehab

About Springhurst Health and Rehab

Springhurst Health and Rehab is a senior living provider in Louisville, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Springhurst Health and Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Springhurst Health and Rehab