Britthaven of South Louisville

Reviews of Britthaven of South Louisville

Nursing Home Reviews for Britthaven of South Louisville

March 27, 2018

By Reviewer

My dad transferred to Essex Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. It was clean. The staff was very nice and accommodating, and there were three nurses at the time. They had a physical therapy room, a salon, and an activities director.

March 13, 2018

By DD

My mom is in Essex and they're very caring and attentive. I like how they give my mom stuff to do. I like everything about them and so far it has been excellent. It really surpassed my expectations. My mom plays the keyboard so they take her to the keyboard they have there. They have concerts during the week, and they have a courtyard. There are many things that I saw on my mom's schedule that she can do if she wants. They serve three meals a day and snacks, and the food is good.

January 26, 2016

By Dain

My mother is in Essex Nursing, and Rehabilitation Center. It's very good, and they were one of the top places in the State. We liked the proximity to my place of residence. It's local. I know the administrators. They are local people. The people that are working there had a long length of employment. There is a very low turnover ratio. She is in a double-bed hospital room, which is fair-sized; nothing elegant, it has curtains. It has a place for a sink, bathroom, a closet for each individual bed, and a nightstand. The food was bland to my taste though.

About Britthaven of South Louisville

Britthaven of South Louisville is a senior living provider in Louisville, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Britthaven of South Louisville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Britthaven of South Louisville