Atria Blankenbaker

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

901 Blankenbaker Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40243
Atria Blankenbaker (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 75 days

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2020 - Details apply. Must sign lease by September 30, 2018

Reviews of Atria Blankenbaker

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Blankenbaker

January 23, 2015

The staff just wasn't as open and friendly. They showed us around, but we just didn't like it. The apartments weren't as nice and weren't as spacious. The dining room was nice, but not big. I saw people playing cards.

October 25, 2014

By Eileen16

I like the way that the staff interacted wth the residents. I thought it was beautful. I really like the memory care. The staff was very nice and helpful, and they have activities.

April 22, 2014

By Beverly36

The friendliness of the people and the staff is what we liked the most at this facility. The food is good; it's the normal stuff that you fix for the elderly. I am very pleased with this facility. The facility provides outings, they get together to watch TV, they have an excellent library, and they play bingo. Compared to the other facility my friend is at, this facility is definitely outstanding.

April 09, 2014

By Terry24

It is really clean, and the people there were really nice. It seemed like a pretty good layout, something that she would like. The staff seemed like they were all professional. We spoke with the chef in the dining area, and we spoke to a couple of people who were heads of different areas, too. They have outside activities where they take you to shopping centers. They have prayer rooms, arts and crafts, a library, and a place where they can get their hair done. They pretty much have everything. I think it was a new facility, so the rooms were pretty, nice, and clean. They remodeled and spruced up a couple of different units. To me, it was nice.

April 01, 2014

The community was very warm and welcoming. The rooms were very nice, and they were apartment-style rooms. The staff answered all my concerns. They had exercise, an exercise room, and puzzles. The dining room appeared to be very pretty and organized. The residents appeared well cared for and happy.

February 28, 2014

By Sandra46

The environment was very nice; however, I didn't see any activities there. The staff was very nice except for one individual who did a home assessment with my mom. I wasn't really pleased with her visit with my mom.

February 27, 2014

By Donna79194150

It is an excellent facility. The person we work with, Rick, was absolutely wonderful. The staff is very friendly and professional. The one bedroom was a little bit small but still very nice. We went to lunch with my mother and the food was excellent. They take them to their doctor's appointments. I know they have games throughout the day.

December 29, 2013

By Thomas25

I've been for a visit. As far as the facility itself, it looks very clean, well maintained, and modern. It had all the right infrastructure for what they are doing – big wide doors and easy to navigate halls. It was a topnotch facility. The staff that I talked to was professional. The posted schedule of activities was filled with many activities.

August 14, 2013

By Margaret20

My mother-in-law has been here for ten years now. To me it is not appealing. The furniture and the carpeting are dark and there are few windows. In the dining room, there are no windows, but some of the offices outside have many windows. She is in an apartment with a living room and a bedroom with a closet and a little sitting room with a closet also and a small kitchen with a sink, a microwave and a small refrigerator, but no room for a table. They have a dining room, but she choose to have her meals in her room. They have some activities, but she doesn't want to join them.

April 30, 2013

By Ann20

We viewed the 1-bedroom. It had a nice layout and it looked really roomy. The grounds looked really nice and well-kept. The outside of the facility was really homey. They had a big porch on the front and rocking chairs on it too. Staffing was good. They were helpful. The social worker that gave us the tour said she'll give me a call if she has a special price to offer and to see if everything is going okay with my mother.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Blankenbaker

Photos of Atria Blankenbaker

Services and Amenities of Atria Blankenbaker

• Licenses: Personal Care Home

About Atria Blankenbaker

Surrounded by trees on beautifully landscaped grounds, Atria Blankenbaker is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

This inviting residence offers a selection of studio, one- and two- bedroom apartments, most with a full kitchen or kitchenette and some with a patio or balcony. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a library, movie theater, salon and barber shop, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a courtyard, fishing pond, covered porch and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

For people living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria Blankenbaker offers Life Guidance&reg – Atria’s forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From tai chi and guest lectures to social hours and live entertainment, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.

Map of Atria Blankenbaker