Atria Highland Crossing

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

400 Farrell Drive, Fort Wright, KY 41011
Atria Highland Crossing (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 40 days

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2020 - Details apply. Must sign lease by September 30, 2018

Reviews of Atria Highland Crossing

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Highland Crossing

December 21, 2015

By Jeff47

Atria Highland Crossing is very good. It is not a nursing facility, but they have done a very good job of notifying me when there were medical issues regarding my mom. I think they take very good care of her. Everybody knows her by name, and she loves her caretakers. I like that it’s a very laid-back community. There are a lot of activities, and it’s like my-old-Kentucky-home kind of vibe. It’s really good for men and women who grew up in the South. I think it’s a really comfortable and warm atmosphere for them.

November 15, 2015

By Jane78331550

My friend was at Atria, and the level of care was not high enough for what he needed. Unfortunately, he had an experience there in which he needed help. The person he went to told him that he was not a medical personnel, so he could not really help him. He told my friend to just go watch TV. He was really put aside by that person, which is what he reported to the field rep that we dealt with when he gave his 30-day notice. They were a different level of care and did not have a personal assistance plan. However, they were very helpful with me in getting him there. They bent over backwards to help, so they were certainly good in that respect.

Thanks, Jane, for your valuable feedback. I’m sorry to learn that your friend is no longer living at our community, but welcome him to reach me directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com if he’d like to tell me about his experience.

August 27, 2015

Atria Highland is a nice facility; I was really impressed. The staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are nice and spacious, and they’ve got furniture. I had a meal there with mom, and it was good. They had a chef that prepares the meal each day, and it was really good. It’s a large dining room; they had table linens, and it’s really nice. They have movie nights, bingo, and transportation, and they can take them to doctor’s visits or to the store or church. It’s near us too.

June 28, 2015

The Atria is a big facility. They have everything altogether; they have the dining and the care. They do field trips; they have gardens and a walkway. It’s clean and very welcoming; the staff is really nice. My grandfather has gotten healthier and better.

January 17, 2015

I was strongly considering Atria for my mother. But while she was still in skilled nursing, the evaluation determined she needed a higher skilled nursing. My mother is diabetic, and she needed a higher skilled nursing that Atria did not have.

December 05, 2014

By Lorraine28

I like Atria Highland Crossing, but the only thing is that the apartments were small. Nevertheless, Atria was very nice, and the people there were very nice. They were very gracious.

August 29, 2014

By Martha32

Atria Highland is very nice and sweet. We ate meals with them in the cafeteria and it was very good. Everyone that I saw or talked to seemed to really like it there. The staff was extremely nice. They had two different areas that patrons could go outside and sit and an area where they could walk. They had like single and double rooms. I think they need more rooms so more people could be there.

June 25, 2014

By Patricia86941150

Atria Highland Crossing is a big facility. They have lots of activities there. Everything was sparkling clean. It was just a beautiful facility. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The followup has been terrific. They showed every kind of room that we possibly could want to see. The food was very good. We ate lunch there and it was wonderful. The residents all seemed very content.

August 10, 2013

By Garold3985

Atria Highland Crossing is a nice and quiet place. She seems to like it. The rooms are nice. Everyone I've met and talked are wonderful.

August 08, 2013

By Linda65829750

The Atria Highland Crossing had the biggest apartment of all the places we visited for my mother. It was a very nice facility and it probably had the cheapest rate we could find near our county, but it was older. I just didn't care for the entry way in the first floor that was kind of dim, as well as the outdated decor and furniture.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you found our apartment sizes to be suitable and I will certainly make sure to share your comments with the appropriate staff so that we can find ways to brighten up the entry way and update the décor of our community. If we can answer any questions, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

July 30, 2012

By Zply

We originally brought him to the Barrington in Fort Thomas, KY, but it just didnt seem right. We then looked at Atria and it seemed just right. The staff cares about there jobs and there residents. The "security" is good, for those who have folks that are a little more senile. Another big selling point is that he has the option to be taken to events. Some Reds games, symphonies, and shopping trips. The facility has a bus that takes them out. If he is going to a game or concert, and there is extra seats on the bus, we are allowed to come with him. It's really great.

April 10, 2012

By scaven

My Great Uncle Scott lives there. We are very close, and I usually visit him two times a month. He had a spinal tumor, and has suffered slight paralysis in his arms and legs, so he is on assisted living. I have heard him complain a lot about the workers being insincere, but I think the therapist there has helped him come to terms with his condition. The building on the outside seemed kind of shanty, made out of plain bricks. The workers inside seemed relatively friendly, although most of them probably hate their jobs. They offer the service of religious transportation, which Scott has been using a lot more recently. They have a cafe with relatively decent food. I've also talked to a lot of other seniors there. Most of them are religious and boring, but many of the men just act like rowdy children, and still have a cute devious side to them.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Highland Crossing

October 18, 2016

By Anonymous Reviewer145357

My sister is at Atria Highland Crossing, and so far they are taking care of her just fine. She is an apartment and does not really need a lot of care. The place is very nice and pretty. She gets all the stuff that she needs. Also one of the reasons why we chose it is because she could bring her animals, and that is working out fine.

June 22, 2016

We visited Atria Highland Crossing. The facilities looked nice. The rooms were a generous size. The price was decidedly cheaper and was probably one of the least expensive places that I visited. The facility was a little dated, and the rooms could be updated. It was a nice facility, but it wasn’t as nice as others.

December 16, 2015

By Loving wife5

My husband is in Atria Highland Crossing, and they've been excellent. Everything they had to offer was very good. The facility is a little far away from my house, and they have a bus that will bring my husband to my home because I am recovering from a heart attack and I cannot drive. They'll take them to the doctor as well. For me, that was a blessing. The place is beautiful. They care about their people and the residents. They have a huge picture window. Outside of that is a birdfeeder, and the residents can sit and watch the birds coming and going. That area is always filled with the residents sitting there and enjoying. The food is arranged so fancy, and it is delicious. My husband does not want to participate with activities, but they are making extreme effort to encourage him to join in. They also have church services with church pews, which I have not seen in any facility. It gives them the church atmosphere. Their place is on 12 acres, and they have walking paths with gazebos and rocking chairs on their front porch.

December 23, 2013

By Lisa64217050

The rooms at Atria were very nice and spacious. We were very pleased with them. Even the one-bedroom units have a lot of space to them. Also the facility and the rooms seemed very well kept. I felt safe and confident in that place. As far as the staff, everyone that we did talk to, they're all very nice and welcoming. I didn't feel like we're rushed or pressured into anything. Even now, they will follow up to make sure that my dad is in a good place. They were also able to answer our questions 100%. We did see the dining room and it was clean. It looked like it had a lot of space for the residents, even for the people with walkers and wheelchairs. They were able to get around in the dining area. In terms of activities, they actually had a list printed out for us to give us an idea of things that they do for their residents during the day and evening. They have bingo and movie nights. They even provide opportunity for the people to go to church on Sunday. They also have a recreation room and a library for their residents. I would definitely recommend this place. Actually, I already had.

Costs for Atria Highland Crossing

Photos of Atria Highland Crossing

Services and Amenities of Atria Highland Crossing

• About Atria Highland Crossing

At Atria Highland Crossing, you'll discover a caring community of neighbors and staff. Join in the many varied activities we offer, or simply relax while watching deer graze on our 12 park-like acres. Just minutes from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, Atria Highland Crossing offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy all the city has to offer.

Atria Highland Crossing offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
    • Choice of apartments
    • Anytime Café
    • Full-time director of events and activities
    • Emergency call system in every apartment
    • Daily restaurant-style meals
    • Housekeeping services
    • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
    • Medication assistance