Atria Summit Hills

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

2625 Legends Way, Crestview Hills, KY 41017
Atria Summit Hills (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 34 days

A GIFT TO YOUR FUTURE SELF. Sign a lease by November 30, 2020, and get your first month free. As you'll discover, that's just the first advantage of choosing Atria. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Atria Summit Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Summit Hills

August 08, 2013

By Linda65829750

My girlfriend's mom lives in Atria Summit Hills. She loves it there and I really like it there too. I was pleased with how very beautiful the place was. When mom and I went there, there were some ladies sitting out front and one of them was very outgoing. I thought that was nice. Mom felt at home. If it weren't for the facility being a bit farther away from where I am, I would have considered it as a big contender for an assisted living community for my mom.

October 12, 2012

By E Reynolds

Coming to the Assisted Living Home, I didn't know what to expect. It was a very clean place, that honestly had a lot of room. I was worried my grandma would feel claustophobic, but that wasn't the case. The other residents were very well mannered, and my grandma had clearly made friends. The staff were very professional, and very warm to me. The owner, although, seemed very cold and I had a really bad feeling about him. Overall, the "Home" is perfect for my grandma, and I'm really glad that the staff takes their jobs very seriously. I was given a tour of the facility by one of the "care givers," who showed me the living area, as well as the dining area and the public sitting rooms. The facility was very clean, and I could see that there was a great deal of care put into the upkeep of the establishment. After all, this facility is rather expensive, to the tune of several thousand dollars a month. My one real complaint is that it seemed as though there was spurts of time where the majority of the staff were outside smoking, with no one inside. I only noticed this as I was leaving the facility. I'm glad that my grandma has found a nice place, where her integrity is of the utmost importance, and now she's in an environment that caters to her needs. I have told my relatives about the quality of the place, and the easy accessibility. One of the coordinators invited me to come back any time to visit my grandma. That made me feel great, because I want to be able to see her as much as I can. I highly recommend this facility to anyone who wants to know that their parent, or grandparent, is in good hands. I was very grateful to have had the pleasure to be at this facility.

Costs for Atria Summit Hills

Photos of Atria Summit Hills

Services and Amenities of Atria Summit Hills

• About Atria Summit Hills

Atria Summit Hills is a warm, welcoming community with all the comforts of home. Our goal is an environment where older people thrive and where adult children feel secure their parents are protected and fulfilled. Relax on a shaded patio, in the study or library, or socialize in our large community family room. You'll also enjoy the convenience of our on-site general store.

Atria Summit Hills provides the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
    • Choice of apartments
    • Anytime Café
    • Full-time director of events and activities
    • Emergency call system in every apartment
    • Daily restaurant-style meals
    • Housekeeping services
    • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
    • Medication assistance
    • Scheduled transportation
    • Life Guidance® (memory care)
    • Pet friendly environment