Morningside of Bowling Green

Reviews of Morningside of Bowling Green

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Bowling Green

July 06, 2015

By Chico1

The people at Morningside of Bowling Green required more services than my father. They had a whole lot of people with Alzheimer's or who really needed intensive care. The one personnel there was great, but it was just not the right facility for him, and it's so close to all that traffic. We didn't taste the food, but it was great smelling. The place was not very clean.

I am the Executive Director and would very much appreciate a visit with you to discuss your concerns. I realize that you may have observed some residents who are not as independent as your father- one of the very special aspects of our community is that we strive to meet the current and future needs of our residents. What that would mean for you is that we would work diligently to enable your Dad to continue to call Morningside home as his needs intensify. Our goal is to deliver an abundance of personal attention in an environment with all of the warmth and hospitality of home. We do have procedures in place with Housekeeping and Maintenance to monitor the cleanliness of our community, in addition to my regular rounds, I asked my Regional Director of Operations to make special rounds with me. We did decide that we were cluttered and are taking care of that right now! I am delighted that our food smelled good- please come back and dine with us- I know you will enjoy your meal! Again, I appreciate your observations and would welcome an opportunity to hear more- my door is always open!

Vicki Whitlow, Executive Director

June 12, 2013

By Dennis5

Morningside of Bowling Green was a very clean facility. They had a beautiful garden with nice walkways. There was a much better parking facility. The room was nice. The staff were nice people. However, with the two-year waiting list, I can't get in there.

April 09, 2012

By Tabatha1

The daily care they provided for my grandmother was, at times, great. They helped her to get around after she had a stroke, and even provided transportation to all of her physical therapy and doctors appointments. She said the food was edible but not very healthy or tasty. The recreation was ok, although she would have enjoyed being able to get outdoors more often. Since she was partially paralyzed on the right side of her body it was hard for her to get around but the staff did an excellent job at assisting her whenever she needed it. Whenever we made it out to see her she seemed content with being there, but it was obvious she was lonely and missing her home. After about a few months of her living there we arranged for her to live with a family member in order to have her closer to home. Even though the facility and personnel were great, it was still fairly depressing going to see her there. She is happy being home and improving in her movements.

Photos of Morningside of Bowling Green

Services and Amenities of Morningside of Bowling Green

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Morningside of Bowling Green

Morningside of Bowling Green offers compassionate senior care in Bowling Green , KY. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Bowling Green shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Bowling Green , KY.

Map of Morningside of Bowling Green