Bluegrass Assisted Living - Bardstown

Reviews of Bluegrass Assisted Living - Bardstown

Assisted Living Reviews for Bluegrass Assisted Living - Bardstown

November 29, 2017

By mhaydon

Staff is professional and personable with the residents and their families. Very prompt addressing concerns or issues. Staff treats residents with respect and dignity. The residents can decorate their rooms with pictures, furniture etc. to make their room feel like home. Activities and entertainment is provided for the residents. Seasonal activities and dinners are enjoyed by family and residents. Facility is secure and monitored daily. My family is happy with the facility and the staff and recommend if you need assisted living for your loved one.

August 21, 2017

By M.B.

Bluegrass Assisted Living had a lot of good points. I was very impressed with the nutritious menu. That, to me, is extremely important. I wouldn’t want my husband there because they don’t have people who are trained or licensed to do any first aid training. If he were to choke on something in the dining room, they’re not allowed to do the Heimlich maneuver on him. They'd just call 911. If somebody were to have a heart attack, they’re not allowed to do CPR until the ambulance gets there. I don’t care how impressed I was with the rest of the facility. I would not put him there because of that. They should have someone on each shift who could do some kind of first aid. The rooms were laid out fine. You're allowed to bring your own furniture to make the room feel like your own home, which was really great. It wasn’t the finest facility I’ve ever been in but it was nice enough. It could use some painting.

November 01, 2016

By Robert505082

Bluegrass was very nice and a decent looking place, but it seemed was a little bit dated. I think that it was probably necessary to do some updates like paintings. The atmosphere seemed pretty good, and the staff was very professional. The rooms or the apartments seemed like they were of sufficient space but seemed a little bit dated too and need some painting. It seems pretty clean, the grounds were good, and the location was good. They had group of folks in, and they were talking and doing some type of mental stimulation type of activities.

Memory Care Reviews for Bluegrass Assisted Living - Bardstown

Costs for Bluegrass Assisted Living - Bardstown

Photos of Bluegrass Assisted Living - Bardstown

Services and Amenities of Bluegrass Assisted Living - Bardstown

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 20010509003

• Get Costs

About Bluegrass Assisted Living - Bardstown

Established in September 2001, Bluegrass Assisted Living and Memory Care in Bardstown is dedicated to providing programs, activities and amenities that focus on independence, encouraging individuality, and preserving the dignity of our residents, our staff, and the community in which we reside.

Bluegrass Assisted Living provides seniors with a full range of personalized Assisted Living services. We help with daily activities such as eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, and assistance of self-administration of medication.

We’re proud to offer a philosophy of Bluegrass Assisted Living that is designed for our individual residents that promotes independence, encourages individuality, and preserves each senior’s dignity.

Bluegrass Assisted Living believes that activities are the foundation to Alzheimer’s Memory Care. Every moment, interaction, procedure, or aspect of care — such as an outing, a backrub, a sing along, or a snack — is viewed as an activity.

Our business is caring for frail seniors, helping them and their families through one of life’s most stressful periods. For this reason, we’re committed to compassionate high quality care, preserving dignity, and protecting our residents’ privacy.

In addition, we accept Veterans Aid & Assistance for assisted living costs. A veteran’s spouse may also receive these benefits.

Map of Bluegrass Assisted Living - Bardstown