Via Christi Village Georgetown

Reviews of Via Christi Village Georgetown

Assisted Living Reviews for Via Christi Village Georgetown

Independent Living Reviews for Via Christi Village Georgetown

October 27, 2015

Georgetown Village was nice. It was a little older but nice. It's been a really good place, just not as new as some of the others, but they had a lot of programs. I think the staff and dining were nice, and I liked the apartments better than some of the newer ones I've seen because they were bigger. I liked the location because it is closer to me and there aren't too many of them in the south end of town that I know about. Everybody was nice, and I liked the size of the apartments better. It's a little older, but before some of these fancier ones were built, it was one of the better ones.

July 13, 2015

They are very accommodating at Georgetown Village. My parents are in the independent side of the facility. If they need help, all they need to do is call. A staff will then come up and help them. The food seems to be OK. Mom and dad play bingo, and they also have movie nights. They have a two-bedroom and two-bath apartment with a full kitchen, a small dining room, and a living room area. The facility is gated, and you have to sign in every time you visit.

May 20, 2012

By Angel28683

Georgetown is a lovely and lively place for retirement aged couples and individuals to live. They have daily activities planned, an on site hairdresser and bank. The apartments are spacious and each has a large picture window that the residents decorate for all occasions. The food there is much tastier than what is traditionally thought of for this type of living space. The staff is very friendly and know all of their residents by name. The residents have the ability to be as social as they choose to be. On Sunday there are several church services avaable for a variety of religious backgrounds and a weekly movie night.

January 17, 2012

By wachinout4u

Other

This is almost a full continuum of care community; offering assisted and independent living but the hospital and nursing homes are not truly attached. The apartments are well kept and spacious. It is nicely tucked away off of Harry Stree in the south central part of the city. It is very close to shopping, transportation and medical facilities. The grounds are well kept and there are good opportunities to socialize. Food is very good and there is a popular buffet within walking distance if you want to go out for a meal. Care-givers are really nice Crime in the area is of concern so don't wander off the campus on your own!

October 05, 2011

By acdixon

Before my grandmother died she stayed at this facility for approximately eight months. We visited her several times. The staff seemed to be pleasant with her and have no problems with us being there for several hours outside of the allotted visiting times given the situation. My grandmother being a pleasant lady herself had seemed to make friends out of a few of the nurses. She complained that it was cold, and it was overly cool in the facility, But they provided her with blankets and anything else she needed, they even allowed her to play her gospel music as loud as she wanted. The facilities were decent and relatively clean although understaffed. One thing I noticed was the lack of security or any kind of "check" system for visitors. The meals were nice and sufficient and dietary needs were taken well into consideration. Most of the rooms are shared just depending on the situation. Wichita is said to have the worst nursing homes in the nation but this one just may be an exception.

Services and Amenities of Via Christi Village Georgetown

• Condos Townhomes
  • Detached Homes

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Via Christi Village Georgetown

Via Christi Village Georgetown is a senior living provider in Wichita, Kansas that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Via Christi Village Georgetown for more details on services and rates.

Map of Via Christi Village Georgetown