Lakepoint Retirement and Rehab of Wichita

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakepoint Retirement and Rehab of Wichita

Nursing Home Reviews for Lakepoint Retirement and Rehab of Wichita

June 17, 2015

By dmercer

My grandmother has lived with me for 4.5 years and recently fell and needed some rehab. Since we liked the assisted living side of this location so well we chose the rehab. HUGE MISTAKE. The skilled nursing side and rehab was awful! It stinks when you walk into the facility to start. We were taken down the 900 hall down to the rehab and when they showed me what would be my Grams room I just about passed out. The room was barely large enough for 1 person and they had two in it, we could not even turn her wheelchair around in the room. The bathroom doors were so heavy I couldn't even open the door, let alone my grams. The lights didn't work, a staff member came in and hit it with his arm a couple times and said "there you go". not one single piece of furniture matched or wasn't badly damaged. the two television butting up against each other to compete with volume were opposites, they had a 21 inch for her roommate up against a 13 inch for her. no telephone to call family and a thin shower curtain to separate the beds that butted up against each other. The linoleum on the floor was 100 years old and grossly stained. This place needs to be condemned. The patients that were there that couldn't dress themselves were dirty and dressed with non matching clothes and socks, not even their shoes. I soon found out that the assisted living side and this side were two separate entities. BEWARE.

September 22, 2013

By Raymond Alexander

Never take your parents to lakepoint unless you're looking for a place to throw them away!!! My Mom sat in a room in "9" wing for 1.5 hours with heart attack signs/symptoms and they did nothing! They didnt even call me to inform me of the situation. Mom called me after an hour and a half to tell me what was going on and I was the one that called EMS!! Lakepoint didnt call me until Mom was in the ambulance!!

Services and Amenities of Lakepoint Retirement and Rehab of Wichita

About Lakepoint Retirement and Rehab of Wichita

Lakepoint Retirement and Rehab of Wichita is a senior living provider in Wichita, Kansas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Lakepoint Retirement and Rehab of Wichita for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lakepoint Retirement and Rehab of Wichita