Thornton Place

Reviews of Thornton Place

Independent Living Reviews for Thornton Place

January 29, 2016

By Lisa118938750

We visited Thornton Place, and my dad liked it very well. They all seemed very friendly, and it had a relaxed atmosphere. The staff was all nice and helpful. They just seemed to be really welcoming.

January 26, 2016

By Stuart8

My mom has been at Thornton Place for about a decade now. What I like about it is that it's clean, and they have a lot of activities. They have caring staff as well. The rooms are very nice, and they keep them updated. The food is good.

July 28, 2015

By Kathy111170450

Thornton Place was really nasty. The rooms were extra small and not clean. Somebody was calling for help and nobody went. The staff was not really good.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our community. We appreciate you sharing this feedback.

December 17, 2014

By George98912550

My mother-in-law is in Thornton Place in Topeka in the independent living. She is getting close to assisted living. It’s a very clean, very friendly facility, and she is very happy where she is. The apartment is clean and very nice, very light, and spacious.

September 30, 2014

By Steven12

We have visited Thornton Place and it's a beautiful facility. Their rooms were very nice too. Compared to where my parents are right now, Thornton did not serve meals in restaurant style. Even so, we love the place. In fact, we have some relatives living there. However, it is an independent living and does not have a continuing care facility. Given my parents' age, we found it necessary to have a place that offered continuing care programs.

February 24, 2014

By Sarah22

We were looking for a facility and so we visited Thornton Place. The place looks very pleasant and very stylish. The apartments were nice. It was quite roomy with a lot of light and windows. The staff is very nice too and very helpful. They were also very informative. We had lunch there and the food is very good. They gave us some list with the services that are available as well as the activities they offer to the residents. They have good amenities there like they have housekeeping and 24/7 managers. It’s a very safe place.

September 30, 2013

By dolo

My wife and I had looked at Thornton Place and my wife liked the place. The place was clean. The residents there seemed to be satisfied. We had some sample meals and they were good. However, we just couldn't afford to stay there.

Costs for Thornton Place

Photos of Thornton Place

Services and Amenities of Thornton Place

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Thornton Place

Thornton Place is located in Topeka, KS, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Thornton Place for a visit...and stay!

Map of Thornton Place