Sterling Presbyterian Manor

Reviews of Sterling Presbyterian Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Sterling Presbyterian Manor

October 07, 2015

By json

My father was there for about six months before he passed away. His care was outstanding and the food was awesome. They take special requests and made his food the way he wanted. He loved working on his own art projects and woodworking projects while there. I would highly recommend this nursing home and the staff that work there!

July 31, 2014

By Ruth37

My mother and father were at Sterling Presbyterian Manor for many years. Mother was there for 8 years. It's the only nursing home there but it is an excellent one. It is probably one of the best. They also had a few small houses which is good for people that didn't need to be in the nursing home but still need to be looked after everyday. I think they had about 6 of them but it was a super one because they had many, many activities. Mother had her own room and had minimal care there. My daddy was on the heavy care. They were very large rooms; you take your own furniture into it. They clean it for you and take care of the room. I ate there many times. The food was very, very, very good. I would say most of the residents are very happy because the staff was exceptional. I'd highly recommend it.

Services and Amenities of Sterling Presbyterian Manor

About Sterling Presbyterian Manor

Sterling Presbyterian Manor is a senior living provider in Sterling, Kansas that offers residents Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Adult Day Care. Contact Sterling Presbyterian Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sterling Presbyterian Manor