Shawnee Heartland Assisted Living

Reviews of Shawnee Heartland Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Shawnee Heartland Assisted Living

June 10, 2011

By 2World

Friend or relative of resident

My grandmother lives at Heartland Assisted Living. I vist there very often and I love it. Heartland really makes their residence feel like they are at home. A lot of my friends often say they dislike the Assisted Living places they have visted, but I have never thought that about Heartland. The workers are incredible, they are very friendly and polite. My grandmother loves the workers and is very close to some of the ladies that work there. It makes me feel very good to know that my grandmother is truely enjoying herself at Heartland. One of my favorite things about Heartland is their menus and activites. They have tons of choices in both food and activities. My grandmother loves being able to have so many choices. I love the set up of Heartland, the grounds are very beautifuly kept. My grandmother loves her place, all the rooms have an open floor plan, making it easier for seniors to get around, the decor is also very attractive. Heartland is truly amazing, this is not my grandmothers first Assisted Living place, but she is determined to make it her last. Everyone I have met at Heartland loves visiting and living there. I don't think there is any better place for assisted living than at Heartland!

About Shawnee Heartland Assisted Living

Shawnee Heartland Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Shawnee, Kansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Shawnee Heartland Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Shawnee Heartland Assisted Living