Sharon Lane Nursing Home

Sharon Lane Nursing Home (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sharon Lane Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Sharon Lane Nursing Home

December 30, 2014

Everything is satisfactory at Sharon Lane, no disappointment. This was recommended by the hospice care. When we got to take a tour, we liked it so we didn’t even look at others. What I really like about was that when we got there, the director himself came back and he gave us a personal tour even though he was clocked out. I liked the environment, the staff and what they do. The food is excellent and they get to eat anytime they want to. They have a lot of activities but I like the Bible study mainly. They have bingo, they decorate the whole house during Christmas and brought carols in. I’m very satisfied with the facility.

Services and Amenities of Sharon Lane Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sharon Lane Nursing Home

Sharon Lane Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Shawnee, Kansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sharon Lane Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sharon Lane Nursing Home