Villa Saint Joseph

Reviews of Villa Saint Joseph

Nursing Home Reviews for Villa Saint Joseph

January 13, 2016

By AnonymousClient101

I visited Villa St. Joseph. I don’t think the care is as great as I expected to be nor were the staff as friendly as I thought they should be, either. Their lobby looked nice, but their rooms were cluttered. I also don’t think they communicate much. Their location is wonderful for me except that I think that they could use more parking spaces. I've eaten there quite a few times, and the food is very good.

May 17, 2015

By Ken43

Mom was at Villa Saint Joseph for a nursing and rehab care. There was a lot of construction going on at the time my mom was there. The staff was very competent, but with regards to the facility, I would not put my mother there for a long term period. She hated the place. Their food was not good.

Services and Amenities of Villa Saint Joseph

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Villa Saint Joseph

Villa Saint Joseph is a senior living provider in Overland Park, Kansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Villa Saint Joseph for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Saint Joseph