Leawood Gardens

Reviews of Leawood Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Leawood Gardens

April 07, 2014

By nobu

If you really care about your family members you would not consider this place. It is pretty but that is deceptive because the care is poor and the administration worse. My mother was a resident and all they wanted to do was drug her. The was nothing 'gracious' about this place and I am filled with regret thinking about the time my Mother was there.

September 25, 2013

By caring8534

At Grace Gardens you need to buy a unit. However, when a resident dies, the family would get 90% of the initial investment. It was a very nice place. They had nice cottages and landscapes.

August 02, 2013

By Anne23

My dad is at Grace Gardens and they have been very great. They have been very observant and caring. Their price is very reasonable and they don't charge you for every single thing. It's just one price and they do everything for you which is nice. The staff is good. The food is average. They have bingo and exercises. However, he needs a bit more exercise than that.

Costs for Leawood Gardens

Photos of Leawood Gardens

Services and Amenities of Leawood Gardens

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: #057005037
  • State Licenses: N046065

About Leawood Gardens

Assisted Living and Memory Care in the heart of South Leawood!

Our spacious community and extensive services provide our residents with the necessary help with certain aspects of their daily life. Everyone is an individual and care is based on each resident's needs.

Inspiring view of the lush Grace Memorial Garden filled with trees, shrubs and flowering plants. The paths and covered verandas offer a wonderful place to enjoy the outdoors. Many apartments have a private or shared patio!

Map of Leawood Gardens