The Piper

Reviews of The Piper

Assisted Living Reviews for The Piper

November 21, 2016

By Lynn223752

I really liked The Piper. It was really homey. It felt comfortable. If I were to go, that’s where I would want to be. I loved the people that were in there. They were all friendly. They had a 24-hour kitchen; if anybody got hungry anytime, there was somebody there to cook for them. It was a very nice place.

July 26, 2016

By Patty Diane

My father has been a resident since The Piper opened.. He is able to care for himself except help with a shower. We have been greatly satisfied with his care. Plus, The Piper is only 6 minutes from my home which is another plus. I rest easy knowing he is at The Piper. Also, when I have a question from anyone, I normally get an answer fairly quickly. I highly recommend The Piper

March 26, 2015

By Mindy D

Our family is excited to move our Mother into the new Piper facility! We read up on the household model they created and believe that concept will foster more social interaction for her. Another concept that has been lost on other assisted living facilities is "patient-centered care". The staff will get to know our Mother's personal schedule, likes/dislikes and family members and not treat her care as just another thing on a list of things to do. We were able to tour the facility in Manhattan that converted to this model and found the staff and residents all interacting well and many stories were shared on their outings. Awaiting anxiously for the June move-in!

March 20, 2015

By Family spirited

Other

I have attended seminars at The Piper Welcome Center. These meetings were very informative in regards to Elder Law, Dementia concerns, how to handle falls. The staff and speakers were very informed on the subject discussed. I'm hoping at some time to transfer my mother into The Piper community as I feel comfortable with the staff and secure knowing they will do their very best to provide for her as I would.

Costs for The Piper

Photos of The Piper

Services and Amenities of The Piper

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: Meals Served In Household

• Features Extra: W/D In Apt., Household Living Arrangement, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Learning Circle

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Yes
  • State Licenses: N105018

About The Piper

Residents of The Piper are the architects of their own daily lives. This might mean sleeping in, enjoying a late breakfast or taking a leisurely stroll. A quick trip to the Legends is always an option for anyone wanting to do a little shopping or take in a movie. Friends routinely gather in the den to chat or play cards over a cup of coffee or tea. Each day is different, and residents set their own agenda.

Because just 20 residents live in each household at The Piper, and each has its own full kitchen with a homemaker preparing meals, residents are free to eat what they wish, whenever they prefer. Nourishing meals are prepared fresh. Household kitchens feature fresh bread made from scratch, and homemade goodies and hot coffee are always available. Like every aspect of The Piper, good food brings people together.

Six independent households, each beautifully furnished and filled with the works of local artists, create the essence of home — an open family room, kitchen, formal dining room, den and sunroom. Within this setting, residents have their own private apartments. This atmosphere engenders a feeling of life at home among friends and family.

Map of The Piper