Clearwater Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

620 E Wood St, Clearwater, KS 67026
Clearwater Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Clearwater Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

About Clearwater Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Welcome to Clearwater Nursing & Rehab Center! Clearwater Nursing & Rehabilitation Center offers the convenience of location in Clearwater, Kansas, combined with a full continuum of living and care options. For those seeking an active retirement, our homey apartments, five-star amenities, and daily activities are the perfect way to reap the rewards of a life well lived.
For those who need some support with certain activities of daily living, our assisted living services allow you to enjoy our beautiful community while getting the services you need. We also offer short-term post-acute care for those who are recovering from surgery – such as a hip or knee replacement – or a medical event, such as a stroke or heart attack.
Our community includes Harbor Home, a secured memory care assisted living facility. Having a full spectrum of healthcare choices means you can stay in the home you love even as your care needs change.

Map of Clearwater Nursing & Rehabilitation Center