Rose Vista Home

Reviews of Rose Vista Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Rose Vista Home

September 29, 2011

By brttnobrc

My grandmother was put into this assisted living facility in March of 2011. I have been very pleased with the caretakers here. We have had family problems regarding where she should go, but in the end she ended up here. At first I was very leery about this because I had another place that I wanted her to go, but it was not all my decision. I go up there 2 times a week and visit her. I always call to make sure she is available and if there is a party or a wedding I would like to take her to I make sure to tell the caretakers so that they are aware she will be gone. I do this because of the family problems we have been having, and the caretakers have been very cooperative with me about this. I have been very satisfied with this place, I know my grandmother is in good care here. The facility is always clean and looking nice, there is always something going on there for her to do.

Services and Amenities of Rose Vista Home

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Rose Vista Home

Rose Vista Home is a senior living provider in Woodbine, Iowa that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rose Vista Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rose Vista Home