Bethany Manor

Reviews of Bethany Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Bethany Manor

October 28, 2015

By Anonymous115519050

My husband's cousin was at Bethany Manor. It was really nice. It was spotless. We saw many staff members there, because it was a little different facility where people needed more care. They were very friendly. It was a wonderful place. It was very upbeat. Everyone seemed to be very happy and cheerful. My husband's cousin had some back surgery, and they were wonderful with her therapy, getting her up and to her therapy. It was a wonderful atmosphere.

November 24, 2008

By

Top Notch & Caring Skilled Nursing Care

My Mom was most recently in skilled nursing at Bethany Manor. She was so well cared for in a wonderfully loving beautiful environment! When she wanted or needed something,they were right there for her. She never felt abandoned or all alone (at least not from the staff..I can't speak to how she felt without her family continuously around her;) however, I do know, that as her previously primary caregiver, I felt as though I could love her as her daughter instead of someone who constantly "had" to address her physical needs, and who often overlooked the need to just enjoy the mother who took such good care of her as she grew up!! And even more so as a medical provider, I found myself following my head instead of my heart in caring for her needs. I will always be eternally grateful for the quality of time that Mom's living in Bethany Manor afforded us together. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Services and Amenities of Bethany Manor

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Bethany Manor

Bethany Manor is a senior living provider in Story City, Iowa that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Bethany Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bethany Manor