Willow Gardens Care Center

Reviews of Willow Gardens Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Willow Gardens Care Center

March 19, 2015

By Richard102888450

The service was poor in Willow Gardens. As for the meals, you eat it right then and there. In 10 minutes, they wheel it back out of the cafeteria. It was lackluster. I was in a room that was made for a single person, and they made it into a two-person room. The other person who was in the room was an older man, and he had to have help going to the bathroom and everything. He would ring because he had to go, and you could hear the help standing outside the door joking about things or just making him wait. The cleanliness was fairly good, but it left a lot to be desired. You got a mixed emotion about that place because it's all that some people can afford. It's cheap, and the poorer people need it.

January 15, 2015

We already placed my aunt on Willow Gardens care center. She hasn't been there for long though. I would say that it was adequate. It is not the Taj Mahal, but it is what she could afford. It is fine. We have had a good experience so far. I've only been there three times, but the staff has been helpful and friendly. They could probably use a little more staff in the housekeeping. But other than that, everything else seems to be alright. They have all kind of stuff for activities like physical therapy and occupational therapy. The place is close to my aunt's relative, and it was affordable.

December 17, 2014

By Jenny13

I like Willow Gardens Care Center, and I would recommend them. My husband is getting good care, and it's very cheerful looking. We're satisfied with it. My husband really hasn't really gotten involved in the activities, but they do have activities there. The food is very good. The price is right, and I think it is a very nice place.

Services and Amenities of Willow Gardens Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Willow Gardens Care Center

Willow Gardens Care Center is a senior living provider in Marion, Iowa that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Willow Gardens Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Willow Gardens Care Center