Eagle Pointe Place Dubuque, IA

Reviews of Eagle Pointe Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Eagle Pointe Place

October 27, 2016

By Rita016626

Eagle Pointe Place was very nice, but they did not have facilities for Alzheimer's patients. It’s clean and very modern. It has a lot of people, and they’re friendly. There’s a lot of room for my brother to sit outside and visit. The staff was very pleasant. The lady didn’t know a few things that we asked her, but she did get back to us on it.

June 30, 2016

By Helen265473

Eagle Pointe is nice and large, but my husband’s main objection is that it’s so large. It’s a long way from the apartment to the main center, elevator, or the main door, or even to go down for a meal. They had a handicap unit, two-bedroom units, and a one-bedroom unit with a sitting room and kitchenette. Some of their units didn’t have a full stove, just a toaster oven and a microwave; however, they said you could use the ones that they had downstairs.

June 10, 2016

By Peg725446

Eagle Point Place was very nice with really good food. The rooms were very nice and had big closets and a very nice view outside the window. The staff people were very nice. It seemed like there were a lot of activities that they try to get all the patients involved in. They took them out to different restaurants and places.

June 08, 2016

By Kathie401054

Eagle Pointe Place was a very big complex, and my loved one did not feel very at home there. The independent living and assisted living were in separate wings of the complex, and she would have to move should she need assistance later on. They had a private dining room for families off of the main dining area. They charge extra monthly for the pendant GPS. The single room was actually larger than in most places I've seen.

September 02, 2015

By Marianne15

I visited Eagle Pointe Place. It had a swimming pool. It was very nice, but I think it needed a little more upkeep. Cleanliness was tolerable. The staff was very nice. The rooms were small, but comfortable. Everyone seemed to be having a good time in the dining room. I would say it was safe.

July 14, 2015

Our experience was very pleasant at Eagle Pointe Place. The residents seemed very happy, and the staff was very nice. The accommodations appeared to be very nice as well. The apartments and the atmosphere were very pleasant. There were a lot of activities going on. They had some games, and some were relaxing out in the open area, reading, or just watching outside. I was impressed with the activities, the residents, the openness, and how relaxed it seemed. We weren't there for a meal, but they had a salad bar, and the dining room looked very nice, open, and clean.

Independent Living Reviews for Eagle Pointe Place

• Features Extra: Heated Pool

Types of care

• Doctor Visit Companionship

About Eagle Pointe Place

At Eagle Point Place, our assisted living community in Dubuque Iowa, we are proud to offer independent seniors, and those who require assisted care, a suite of services that make everyday more enjoyable. We provide housekeeping, laundry, meal service, activities and much more to create a vibrant environment for our residents. We offer assisted care on site 24/7 specific to the needs of each resident if and when they require help with daily living tasks or need medical assistance. Schedule a visit at the Eagle Pointe Place senior living community today.

ST, OT, PT & aquatic therapy