Eagle Pointe Place Dubuque, IA

Reviews of Eagle Pointe Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Eagle Pointe Place

September 02, 2015

By Marianne15

I visited Eagle Pointe Place. It had a swimming pool. It was very nice, but I think it needed a little more upkeep. Cleanliness was tolerable. The staff was very nice. The rooms were small, but comfortable. Everyone seemed to be having a good time in the dining room. I would say it was safe.

July 14, 2015

Our experience was very pleasant at Eagle Pointe Place. The residents seemed very happy, and the staff was very nice. The accommodations appeared to be very nice as well. The apartments and the atmosphere were very pleasant. There were a lot of activities going on. They had some games, and some were relaxing out in the open area, reading, or just watching outside. I was impressed with the activities, the residents, the openness, and how relaxed it seemed. We weren't there for a meal, but they had a salad bar, and the dining room looked very nice, open, and clean.

Services and Amenities of Eagle Pointe Place

About Eagle Pointe Place

Eagle Pointe Place is a senior living provider in Dubuque, Iowa that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Eagle Pointe Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Eagle Pointe Place