Vintage Hills at Prairie Trail

Reviews of Vintage Hills at Prairie Trail

Assisted Living Reviews for Vintage Hills at Prairie Trail

April 16, 2013

By Caring 6434

I've visited Vintage Hills at Prairie Trail for my mom and I was very impressed with the place. It seemed to be well-organized, the people there were well cared for, the food looked good, and I thought it was very nice.

November 20, 2012

By Jenny5

VERY pleased with this new facility. Clean - excellent fresh smell. Classy set up, like living in a country club. BEST of all, ALL staff is friendly, committed to providing the best service, and sincerely enjoy the residents. Appreciate that they also embrace involvement, feedback and collaboration with families.

May 09, 2012

By Denise3

This facility is very beautiful. My Dad and I couldn't have found such a wonderful place for my mom. Brand new building!

Photos of Vintage Hills at Prairie Trail

About Vintage Hills at Prairie Trail

Vintage Hills at Prairie Trail in charming Ankeny is a retirement community offering Assisted Living, Memory Care and Short-Term Stays. Enjoy scrumptious meals in an elegant dining room, a fitness center indoor with wellness programs, a movie theater and a full-service beauty salon and barber shop - all just minutes from Des Moines. Choose from nearly a dozen floor plans.

Map of Vintage Hills at Prairie Trail