Elmcroft of West Lafayette

Elmcroft of West Lafayette (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Elmcroft of West Lafayette

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of West Lafayette

December 13, 2014

GreenTree is just very friendly, kind, and very comfortable. Mother doesn’t have to cook; all the meals are provided. Their apartment is cleaned, and their heavy laundering done for the most of the week. They can have a pet there with them. They have community night once a month where they invite the community to come in and have dinner with them, and they take them shopping once a week.

June 17, 2014

By Robin30

GreenTree at West Lafayette is very handy, and it makes me feel safe that my parents are there. Their meals are provided, and the food is excellent. Their apartment has two bedrooms, a living room, a handicap accessible bathroom, a walk-in closet, and a kitchenette. They have all kinds of activities. They have ice cream socials, car shows, church services, computers, art classes, and exercises classes. Everything that they need is there, and they don't have to go out.

April 29, 2014

My mom is in GreenTree. My first impression was that it is really nice. The staff is absolutely helpful. My mom has a spacious one-bedroom apartment. The dining room is operated like a restaurant, and the food is great. They have everything, and I am totally happy with it.

August 02, 2011

We visited several facilities before we chose GreenTree for my mom after my dad died. In fact, we were out visiting another facility and my mom got tears in her eyes and asked why she couldn't just live at GreenTree! The decision was made! The employees at GreenTree are what sets it apart from other assisted living facilities. Each and every member of the staff - from the director to the maintenance crew - is kind and attentive to Mom and to all the residents. Several of the dining room and kitchen staff are fairly young "kids" and each of them is taught "the GreenTree way". After Mom had a short hospital stay the discharge planner at the hospital said she might need to go to a skilled nursing facility for a short time for rehab. We talked to the director at GreenTree and found that they could provide all the help Mom needed! We were happy that she could go home to GreenTree. We felt her recovery would go much quicker once she was back in familiar surroundings. If we ever have concerns, GreenTree is quick to address them and correct any problem. We are glad Mom is living at GreenTree!

Costs for Elmcroft of West Lafayette

Photos of Elmcroft of West Lafayette

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of West Lafayette

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: HSE7011

About Elmcroft of West Lafayette

Elmcroft of West Lafayette is a senior living community ideal for older adults in central Indiana seeking quality care and a rich variety of services and amenities. Residents enjoy our proximity to Purdue University and a variety of iconic restaurants like Christo’s, Nine Irish Brothers and Arni’s Restaurant. Our community is located in what’s been voted among the safest and healthiest cities in the nation, and the health and safety of our residents is of the utmost importance to us.

• 24-hour Resident Care Staff