Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

Reviews of Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

Assisted Living Reviews for Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

December 16, 2016

By Julie271813

Rittenhouse was clean. The rooms were smaller. My concern would have been getting my parents down to the dining area because the rooms were pretty far away from the dining area. They sent me home with a wonderful chocolate chip muffin. The staff was very efficient.

July 31, 2016

By Sandy253687

Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso's decor in the rooms was a little bit different. The person who gave the tour understood the needs that I have. The rooms were exactly what were needed. There was a calendar of activities and posting. The person who helped me was excellent. The setting in general was excellent, and I liked the way people were interacting. There seemed to be something for everyone.

January 26, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer41

My mom was at Rittenhouse. The rooms were a lot bigger than the ones at another place we had visited. The facility was small and intimate. However, they didn’t accept Medicaid. They didn’t have as many activities, but it was a very nice place. I would definitely recommend them. They treated us well.

December 30, 2014

By Caring99193250

The experience at Rittenhouse Senior Living was good. The cost was a little outside of our budget. The location is also good, and the staff was friendly. They have bingo and movies.

February 18, 2014

By Daughter of Rittenhouse Resident

Rittenhouse of Valpo has the best staff! They are very attentive and caring. They provide a safe and caring environment and have many activities to keep my mom busy throughout the day. Mom has made a lot of new friends at her new home and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to move her to Rittenhouse.

January 07, 2014

By Appreciative Daughter

Rittenhouse is lovely. The staff has provided my father with care and kindness. His apartment is beautiful. He interacts well with the nursing staff, maintenance, and dining room ladies. They have all been great with him, and present with what appears to be genuine care.

October 30, 2013

By Jun-70

The Rittenhouse building was beautiful and it was institutionalized or less of a nursing home than the other place I went to. I visited somebody there before, I saw the rooms, and they were not spacious enough. I tried the food there and it was good. They provide activities for the residents and they seemed better staffed than the other place I've visited.

June 05, 2012

By Scott O.

Just moved my mother into Rittenhouse senior living and could not be happier with everything. Everyone is polite and happy. Mom is very pleased. Thanks

May 21, 2012

By cares

Valparaiso Rittenhouse is a wonderful facility. I would like to live there! :) the building is kept up very well, and the furniture and decor is very nice! My friend lives there, and it is great for her. They have a great Activities Director with appropriate activities and a variety to please everyone. They have several Field trips or excursions offered weekly for residenets who would like to travel by small bus to area destinations. The food alway looks and smells good. The staff are all very attentive and caring, and they keep the family members informed about the residents needs. The receptionist, Carol is very nice, and does a great job of welcoming visitors to the building. My friend has lived here for less than a year, but it is a home to her now. She has made several new friends, and enjoys visiting with them during meal times. Also, Ray who does the building maintainence, is a great help to all the residents whenever a need arises and he has a caring attitude toward all residents in memory care and Assisted Living. The bus driver, Chris, does a great job transporting the residents to their appointments when needed. Thanks Rittenhouse Valparaiso for a job WELL DONE!

May 09, 2012

Rittenhouse has a knowledgeable, friendly, present staff. The facility is lovely, well designed and spotless. The meals are balanced and varied. Activities are different each day and are set to appeal to many interests. The nursing staff is pleasant and helpful to residents and to their families. My mother has been a resident for 4 months, she is happy in her apartment and realizes this is the right place for her. I would be glad to answer any email questions you might have. I highly recommend Rittenhouse. It is the very best of the best!

Memory Care Reviews for Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

Costs for Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

Photos of Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

Services and Amenities of Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

• Get Costs

About Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso is a senior living provider in Valparaiso, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso