Brookdale Valparaiso Assisted Living

Reviews of Brookdale Valparaiso

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Valparaiso

December 16, 2015

By Sandy Beach

I visited Brookdale Valparaiso, and I liked it very well, but the price was just out of my range. They were very nice, and the rooms were very clean. They had a lot of open spaces for play time or gatherings. They individual rooms were small, but I did not see any problem with that, because when you were feeling down, you did not really need a large room to lay in; and when you were up, you could be out of your room and socialize more. There were a lot of opportunities to socialize there. They had exercise classes where they do chair exercise. There were a number of living room areas that were available. I never tried the food, but I did look at the menu, and it seemed like it was good food.

August 21, 2015

I chose Brookdale Valparaiso because it is small. The facility is OK. The dining room is bright. It looks clean. The staff has been very good. So far, I like them. The rooms are pretty small.

May 17, 2015

I went out and checked Brookdale Valparaiso. It was very nice. It was just out of my mom's price range. I was impressed with just about everything that I saw. The rooms were very nice. The dining area was nice. Their activities -- they had everything posted, plus they had it in each resident's room so they would know what activities were going on. The staff was very nice and helpful. They had breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I was told they could have snacks if they wanted them, or they could have some in their rooms if they wanted that. It was very clean. I thought everyone that I talked to that was in charge and the other staff were very knowledgeable and very caring about their job and the residents there.

February 12, 2015

By Caring102007650

I visited Brookdale. The staff was helpful. The rooms were small. It was hard to have a wheelchair around, but they were nice. Their dining room was beautiful. I liked how the staff cared. They were very attentive.

December 30, 2014

By Caring99193250

Brookdale was good and accommodating. The rooms were clean. The residents look content and happy.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Valparaiso

• Spanish

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: License for Assisted Living

About Brookdale Valparaiso

Brookdale Valparaiso provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We are a 1 level community with home-like feel. We also have anytime available menu.

Map of Brookdale Valparaiso